ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1968 LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tour '07 - The First 'Official' Confirmation Return to archive Page: 1 2
14th February 2007 08:28 PM
glencar Indeed! The fingers will be thick little weinies & the fangs have been replaced by dentures.
14th February 2007 08:47 PM
Gazza For what it's worth

Just did my almost daily search on Google for "Rolling Stones Tickets" and the first entry to be found was for Ticketmaster UK, inviting customers to sign up for ticket alerts for Stones shows.

That entry wasnt there last time I looked.
15th February 2007 02:47 AM
FotiniD Can you feel the tingle?

I can sense the announcement right around the corner!
15th February 2007 03:09 AM
Pierre
quote:
Gazza wrote:
very nice, Pierre

16th June is the date thats been rumoured for some time now. Do most French fans think its definite?

there was also rumours of a show in Lyon some weeks ago. What do you think?

Well, just a rumour Gazza, hope there will be a show in France... Lyon, I don't think so...
15th February 2007 03:32 AM
Jumacfly NO Stade de France please!!!
they should play in Marseille, the hottest place for a big show with a marvellous crowd!
15th February 2007 05:14 AM
egon and just around the corner from my house!
15th February 2007 07:18 AM
Zack Any hope for the Asian shows?
15th February 2007 08:40 AM
Barney Fife
quote:
Joey wrote:

Egon .............................................

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

Jacky Carson !

"Jacky?"
15th February 2007 08:53 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:
and just around the corner from my house!

Can you book me a "onstage with pastis" tix please buddy??
19th February 2007 10:37 AM
Gazza I just now took the liberty of phoning that Overland Touring company who are advertising the London and Paris trips, and posing as a potential customer who was wanting to get confirmation of the actual concert dates before committing any interest to a package, and asked them when did they think they'd get definite dates for these shows.

They told me the official announcement of the tour will be "within the next 10-14 days".
19th February 2007 10:51 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I just now took the liberty of phoning that Overland Touring company who are advertising the London and Paris trips, and posing as a potential customer who was wanting to get confirmation of the actual concert dates before committing any interest to a package, and asked them when did they think they'd get definite dates for these shows.

They told me the official announcement of the tour will be "within the next 10-14 days".

You poser!......hey good news...Plannin on flying over for a few shows next summer..Hope to hook up with some of you folks....
19th February 2007 10:57 AM
Gazza Make a point of doing so. It'll be great to 'greet' you.
19th February 2007 11:06 AM
PartyDoll MEG Good thinking, Detective Gazza!! Keeping one step ahead!

19th February 2007 01:57 PM
glencar What are the Stones up to at this point?
19th February 2007 02:14 PM
Gazza about a billion dollars at the last estimate....
19th February 2007 06:40 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I am now so excited that I am typing this with my nipples AND penis .
19th February 2007 06:41 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:
about a billion dollars at the last estimate....

Gazza ................................

You DEFINITELY have the posting gene !
19th February 2007 10:59 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:
I DEFINITELY have the GAY gene !

You go girl...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)