ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1968 LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tour '07 - The First 'Official' Confirmation Return to archive Page: 1 2
13th February 2007 05:29 PM
Gazza So far we've only had various ticket brokers and travel companies touting for business with speculative info and the Stones' delay in announcing a tour has made a lot of fans skeptical as to whether it'll happen or not, but today comes the first official confirmation.

The German ticket agencies GetGo and Eventim (the local equivalent of Ticketmaster, only far more efficient) have updated their home pages, inviting fans to sign up for ticket alerts for soon to be announced Rolling Stones dates in Germany.

Info here (in German)
http://www.getgo.de/cgi-bin/tinfo.dll?doc=kuenstlerreg/start_kuenstlerreg#rollingstones
http://www.eventim.de/cgi-bin/TINFO.DLL?id=EVE_NO_SESSION&doc=kuenstlerreg/start_kuenstlerreg#rollingstones

From recent experience of this alert system with other major acts such as The Who and the Chili Peppers, German fans suggest that the normal time frame between the 'ticket alarm' offer being put on this site and the on sale date is around two weeks.

So, whilst there're no rock-solid confirmed dates mentioned as yet it appears that we have a summer European tour for sure and that we should hear the official news we're waiting for in the next week or two.

[Edited by Gazza]
13th February 2007 05:31 PM
LadyJane I just had the sudden urge to rob a bank.

LJ.
13th February 2007 05:39 PM
fireontheplatter cool
13th February 2007 05:45 PM
Saint Sway wide open?
13th February 2007 05:48 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:
So far we've only had various ticket brokers and travel companies touting for business with speculative info and the Stones' delay in announcing a tour has made a lot of fans skeptical as to whether it'll happen or not, but today comes the first official confirmation.

The German ticket agencies GetGo and Eventim (the local equivalent of Ticketmaster, only far more efficient) have updated their home pages, inviting fans to sign up for ticket alerts for soon to be announced Rolling Stones dates in Germany.

Info here (in German)
http://www.getgo.de/cgi-bin/tinfo.dll?doc=kuenstlerreg/start_kuenstlerreg#rollingstones
http://www.eventim.de/cgi-bin/TINFO.DLL?id=EVE_NO_SESSION&doc=kuenstlerreg/start_kuenstlerreg#rollingstones

From recent experience of this alert system with other major acts such as The Who and the Chili Peppers, German fans suggest that the normal time frame between the 'ticket alarm' offer being put on this site and the on sale date is around two weeks.

So, whilst there're no rock-solid confirmed dates mentioned as yet it appears that we have a summer Europan tour for sure and that we should hear the official news we're waiting for in the next week or two.

[Edited by Gazza]

I am now so excited that I am typing this with my penis .................AND nipples .

Nipply !
13th February 2007 06:01 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Gazza wrote:
So, whilst there're no rock-solid confirmed dates mentioned as yet it appears that we have a summer European tour for sure and that we should hear the official news we're waiting for in the next week or two.

13th February 2007 06:04 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I just had the sudden urge to rob a bank.

LJ.

Let's do it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
13th February 2007 06:12 PM
Saint Sway dont expect an official announcement on this, but I've heard from very reliable sources within Mac's camp that the Stones will be gigging with him at SXSW

best bet is to get tix to Mac's show and get their EARLY
13th February 2007 06:15 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
dont expect an official announcement on this, but I've heard from very reliable sources within Mac's camp that the Stones will be gigging with him at SXSW

best bet is to get tix to Mac's show and get their EARLY

We gotta keep this on the down low....
13th February 2007 06:24 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:

We gotta keep this on the down low....

Oh shit! Sorry. I forgot I wasnt supposed to post about it.

SXSW is gonna be flooded with Stones freaks this year!

do you know if Shidoobee's holding the pre-show party at The Ginger Man?
13th February 2007 06:27 PM
fireontheplatter get down jimmy
13th February 2007 06:35 PM
GotToRollMe I need money, and lots of it.
13th February 2007 06:40 PM
pdog
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
I need money, and lots of it.

Even crackheads look at us and say, "Damn those fuckers is hooked bad"!
13th February 2007 06:48 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:

13th February 2007 06:48 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Ain't no jones like a Stones jones.
13th February 2007 06:52 PM
Some Guy It's gonna be a BIG summer, tater.
13th February 2007 06:53 PM
pdog I love you guys...
13th February 2007 06:54 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
It's gonna be a BIG summer, tater.

FUNNY!

picture courtesy of www.gotmeth.com
14th February 2007 07:25 AM
egon sold car - check
house on the market - check
put girlfriend on street corner - check

Yep, come summer I shoud be ready for the tour!
14th February 2007 09:29 AM
Pierre
[Edited by Pierre]
14th February 2007 09:49 AM
Gazza very nice, Pierre

16th June is the date thats been rumoured for some time now. Do most French fans think its definite?

there was also rumours of a show in Lyon some weeks ago. What do you think?
14th February 2007 10:29 AM
shakedhandswithkeith
quote:
Gazza wrote:
So far we've only had various ticket brokers and travel companies touting for business with speculative info and the Stones' delay in announcing a tour has made a lot of fans skeptical as to whether it'll happen or not, but today comes the first official confirmation.

Info here (in German)

[Edited by Gazza]

I am from germany as few of you knows and I read that 4 weeks ago and give a shit of it. They had 4 years ago announced Pink Floyd or 5 years ago George Michel. A month ago they invited to sign up for Kylie M. and an other year ago Prince and so on.

So if you plan to visit a show in Germany contact me, because I own a ticketstore and you will get your tix for sure, if they will tour again this summer.
14th February 2007 10:43 AM
Joey
quote:
egon wrote:
sold car - check
house on the market - check
put girlfriend on street corner - check

Yep, come summer I shoud be ready for the tour!

Egon .............................................

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

Jacky Carson !

14th February 2007 10:58 AM
Gazza
quote:
shakedhandswithkeith wrote:

I am from germany as few of you knows and I read that 4 weeks ago and give a shit of it. They had 4 years ago announced Pink Floyd or 5 years ago George Michel. A month ago they invited to sign up for Kylie M. and an other year ago Prince and so on.

So if you plan to visit a show in Germany contact me, because I own a ticketstore and you will get your tix for sure, if they will tour again this summer.

Cheers, Matthias

They seem more reliable now, though - going by the subsequent tour announcements by other acts this year after they announced the 'ticketalarm'. Dont you think?
14th February 2007 04:31 PM
glencar I just hope they come back to the USA!
14th February 2007 04:46 PM
Gazza In 2008, possibly. Not this year, though
14th February 2007 04:50 PM
Saint Sway I wonder what Keiths hands will look like by 2008?
14th February 2007 05:29 PM
Gazza Nosferatu's might be some kind of model for the shape of things to come...

14th February 2007 05:39 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Nosferatu's might be some kind of model for the shape of things to come...

LOL! The fingers or the fangs?
14th February 2007 06:30 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

LOL! The fingers or the fangs?

The hair!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)