ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1968 LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Photo of Keith in Pirates III Return to archive Page: 1 2
12th February 2007 12:35 PM
gypsy This was posted by mickijaggeroo at IORR:

-from www.aintitcool.com

12th February 2007 12:38 PM
Saint Sway I arrived in Bahamas the day after they wrapped shooting right near the harbor I was staying.

Story of my life.

I was born early. Been late ever since.
12th February 2007 12:57 PM
MrPleasant Cool pic. Thanks.

"Well you don't hire Keith Richards to get a guy who shows up in the morning, on time wearing a suit and tie. You get a guy who shows up at night, on time, with a bottle of wine. There were good times on the set." (Terry Rossio, screenwriter.)
[Edited by MrPleasant]
12th February 2007 01:00 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Nice pic...should've / could've been a painting.
(or a blacklight poster LOL)
12th February 2007 01:25 PM
Saint Sway any word when shooting will be done?

hopefully it wraps in time for the Stones to show up and perform at Mac's set at SXSW
12th February 2007 01:29 PM
FotiniD GYPSY!!!!

I love you darling! Now please allow me to spend a few hours staring at the pic
12th February 2007 01:38 PM
*ginda Thanks gypsy. That's the most comfortable I've seen Keith look in years. Pirates knew how to dress in clothes that allowed freedom of motion!
12th February 2007 01:57 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Fluff and posing like that is all very nice....but the real shit is much more convincing.
12th February 2007 02:11 PM
*ginda
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Fluff and posing like that is all very nice....but the real shit is much more convincing.

Keith stood tall at Altamont but the true pirate was Marty Balin. He did more than talk.
12th February 2007 02:13 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
*ginda wrote:

Keith stood tall at Altamont but the true pirate was Marty Balin. He did more than talk.

??? Would you like to expound on that?
12th February 2007 02:27 PM
*ginda
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
??? Would you like to expound on that?

He leaped into the crowd attempting to disrupt a beating being visited upon an audience member by a pool stick wielding Hell's Angel and was knocked unconscious for his effort.
12th February 2007 02:29 PM
gypsy
quote:
*ginda wrote:

Word.
12th February 2007 02:40 PM
gimmekeef There was a rumor...that Marty jumped off the stage due to Grace's horrendous off key warbling....
12th February 2007 02:49 PM
Bruno
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
There was a rumor...that Marty jumped off the stage due to Grace's horrendous off key warbling....

LOL! Truly the only annoying moment in the movie.
12th February 2007 02:51 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Bruno wrote:

LOL! Truly the only annoying moment in the movie.

Did you ever see the VH1 clip..of her drunk in Germany...could hardly stand up...crowd boos....her retort...'Hey who won the war huh?'
12th February 2007 03:11 PM
pdog Did Marty jump into the crowd? I don't recall that, he did speak up, and get knocked out...
I've seen that Grace Slick in Germany clip... just awful, good thing she got sober, b/c she bacame a mean, lame drunk.
12th February 2007 03:14 PM
keefkid
quote:
pdog wrote:
Did Marty jump into the crowd?

yes, he jumped right off the stage to break up a fight...

cool pic by the way thanks for posting
[Edited by keefkid]
12th February 2007 04:20 PM
The Wick I don't give a toss what anyone says, lame all the way. Lame movie and lame move by Keith.
12th February 2007 04:30 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
The Wick wrote:
I don't give a toss what anyone says, lame all the way. Lame movie and lame move by Keith.

Respect your opinion....likely will be...but think I'll wait to actually see it....
12th February 2007 04:40 PM
gypsy
quote:
The Wick wrote:
I don't give a toss what anyone says, lame all the way. Lame movie and lame move by Keith.

Those movies are really popular. Putting in a cameo is a great career move for Keith, in my opinion.
12th February 2007 04:44 PM
Some Guy The Keith pirate costume will be very popular among the schoolchildren at halloween.
12th February 2007 04:49 PM
gypsy
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
The Keith pirate costume will be very popular among the schoolchildren at halloween.

The Pirate thing has really blown up! Almost every little boy that came by the house on Halloween was dressed as Jack Sparrow.
12th February 2007 04:50 PM
Jumacfly As a Z poster I thank you Gypsy for this pic
12th February 2007 04:51 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
gypsy wrote:

The Pirate thing has really blown up! Almost every little boy that came by the house on Halloween was dressed as Jack Sparrow.

Any you didnt even notice me....humpfffff....lol
12th February 2007 05:36 PM
LadyJane FINALLY.

I'm home and can see the pic.

Thanks, gyps.

LJ.
12th February 2007 05:46 PM
gypsy
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
As a Z poster I thank you Gypsy for this pic

You, my friend, are A-list in my book.
Keep on postin' all that GOLD that we've become so accustomed to!
12th February 2007 06:02 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
gypsy wrote:
This was posted by mickijaggeroo at IORR:

-from www.aintitcool.com

Oh YEAH! On a throne and all! Playing guitar! Shiver me timbers!
Thanks, Gypsy, and thanks to mickijaggeroo too.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
12th February 2007 06:05 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Those movies are really popular. Putting in a cameo is a great career move for Keith, in my opinion.

I really don't think Keith has anything to worry about when it comes tp his career, lol!
12th February 2007 06:14 PM
gypsy
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:

I really don't think Keith has anything to worry about when it comes tp his career, lol!

I know - but I think he'll get more popular by appearing in this film. I think he will be a smash hit.
12th February 2007 06:48 PM
fireontheplatter i have not seen any of these movies
i must say i do not like the looks of keith richards in any of the photos i've seen....he looks to creepy
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)