ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1968 LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 24 this Sunday & Monday Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
15th February 2007 04:55 PM
Fiji Joe Look...it seems there are far more dangerous personalities that are on TV...although the Reagan administation's policy of economic containment kept him in check in the 80s, the Clinton administration's turning a blind eye toward him and the current Bush's failure to form a useful international coalition to check his spread have meant just one thing...he's baaaccckkk

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
15th February 2007 04:57 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >although the Reagan administation's policy of economic containment kept him in check in the 80s, the Clinton administration's turning a blind eye toward him and the current Bush's failure to form a useful international coalition to check his spread have meant just one thing...he's baaaccckkk <

Sounds like Al Gore.
15th February 2007 04:58 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
>although the Reagan administation's policy of economic containment kept him in check in the 80s, the Clinton administration's turning a blind eye toward him and the current Bush's failure to form a useful international coalition to check his spread have meant just one thing...he's baaaccckkk <

Sounds like Al Gore.

Worse..Howie Mandel
15th February 2007 05:01 PM
pdog Reagan is to blame for mandel, just when i gave up on hating Reagan...

Fuck!

Howie is really just an SS wanna-be!
15th February 2007 05:15 PM
Fiji Joe I has a life partner

15th February 2007 05:16 PM
pdog Ha! LOL!
15th February 2007 05:21 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
Ha! LOL!

I thought you would like that
15th February 2007 05:28 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I thought you would like that

If they were hot girls and 15 years older... I would've been JOAH...
15th February 2007 05:28 PM
glencar I still remember Howie Mandwl from St. Elsewhere. He was the most annoying person on that show.
15th February 2007 05:30 PM
glencar
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Here's the other one (with my lovely daughters):

"Yeah, that's the other side of this life I've been leading"

Not meant to offend but I can see where the "Wavy Gravy" comments came from.
15th February 2007 08:02 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
Not meant to offend but I can see where the "Wavy Gravy" comments came from.

The delightful aspect of that photo is the sweetness of the look between my older daughter and me. Take another look.
15th February 2007 08:14 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

The delightful aspect of that photo is the sweetness of the look between my older daughter and me. Take another look.

I gotta give it to you BJ. You've got some good looking little girls there my man! I have two daughters myself aged 11 and 9. I'm a proud father to be sure. Both are straight A students and they very sweet kids. How old are your kids now BJ?

Riffy
15th February 2007 08:28 PM
pdog I love the way we disagree around here nowadays...
Even the hottest topics and debates always end civily and with respect...
I'm proud to be amongst you!
I learn, i grow, i don't feel like the retard i was when i first found Keno's site in 2002...
15th February 2007 08:51 PM
LadyJane Lovely family pic, BJ.
Your daughters are beautiful.

Now I ask you and Pdog to PLEASE watch an episode of 24!!

LJ.

15th February 2007 08:55 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:
I love the way we disagree around here nowadays...
Even the hottest topics and debates always end civily and with respect...
I'm proud to be amongst you!
I learn, i grow, i don't feel like the retard i was when i first found Keno's site in 2002...

LOL! Ain't it the truth brother. I think it has to do with kids. Kids are the great equalizers. When you see a man that is proud of his daughters it's hard to find any fault with him. You too,pdog,know as a father that just one look form your child can cheer you right up. BJ is rightfully touched by the look of affection that his older daughter is giving him in that photo. I can relate to that feeling with my own kids. I may think his politics are screwed,and he mine,but when it comes to kids we can all agree.

Which is why we should be on the offwensive in the war on terror!.....

Riffy
15th February 2007 08:56 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

I gotta give it to you BJ. You've got some good looking little girls there my man! I have two daughters myself aged 11 and 9. I'm a proud father to be sure. Both are straight A students and they very sweet kids. How old are your kids now BJ?

Riffy

Thank you kindly, Riffy. As a fellow father of girls, I'm sure you know where my heart is. My daughters are about a year younger than yours. Zoe (pink fairy) will be 10 in about three weeks. Dharma (purple fairy) will be 9 in July. I think the photo is about two and a half years old.

I hope our political disagreements (which we'll probably never resolve) won't blind us to all we share as fathers, Stones fans, Americans and human beings.

Best wishes to you and your family.
15th February 2007 09:17 PM
pdog My oldest is named Zoie too, she'll soon be 16... Ugh! I'm glad the other little ones are both boys...
She's cool, but she's alot like me, and that's enough to give me heartaches....

15th February 2007 09:18 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

I hope our political disagreements (which we'll probably never resolve) won't blind us to all we share as fathers, Stones fans, Americans and human beings.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Here,here! Very good sir. Best of luck to you and yours as well BJ. I have always enjoyed our spirited debates,but I never partake in one with any personal animosity. Tempers may flare at times,but at the end of the day,as you say,we both share many things that,at the end of the day,are far more important than a political argument on a Rolling Stones' message board.

Riffy
15th February 2007 09:21 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Now I ask you and Pdog to PLEASE watch an episode of 24!!

LJ.

I'm going to get The DVD's. no way can i jump in the middle. I'm hooked on Lost, The Office and a few others I kinda like...
i really prefer movies, so i record a buch of stuff off HBO abd watch it at night, and i like renting stuff from Netflix.... Which is where i'll get 24, everything on TV is on DVD now...
how's the weather there? Better I hope!
15th February 2007 09:23 PM
LadyJane Weather still sucks.
Cold, cold and more cold.

"Lost" confuses me.
Never seen "The Office".

I love to see you guys gush about your kids. Warms my heart.

LJ.
15th February 2007 09:41 PM
pdog I saw a few episodes of 2nd season of Lost, thought it was interesting, got the DVD's and caught up. I'm hooked.
15th February 2007 09:55 PM
monkey_man I'm completely hooked on Lost too.
15th February 2007 10:05 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
I'm completely hooked on Lost too.

I get to watch last nights episode in about a hour from now...
15th February 2007 11:56 PM
glencar I dropped "Lost" about 5 episodes into the second season. I wasn't interested enough in the 2nd band of survivors. I LOVE The Office although the Brit version was much, much better. BTW To inject politics again, last night's O'Reilly Factor had a letter from a Rev "Ricky Gervais" from Slough, England. O'Reilly didn't catch it & I haven't seen any mention on the usual blogs. I wonder if that douchebag Olbermann picked up on it?
16th February 2007 12:40 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
I dropped "Lost" about 5 episodes into the second season. I wasn't interested enough in the 2nd band of survivors. I LOVE The Office although the Brit version was much, much better. BTW To inject politics again, last night's O'Reilly Factor had a letter from a Rev "Ricky Gervais" from Slough, England. O'Reilly didn't catch it & I haven't seen any mention on the usual blogs. I wonder if that douchebag Olbermann picked up on it?

O'Reilly had no idea who Ricky Gervais was? What did it say?
16th February 2007 12:45 PM
glencar It was a bit of pablum. Not very memorable frankly. I just was startled to see "Rev. Ricky Gervais" from Slough, England. I think Bill O'R must ahve known it was a fake but he put it up there anyway. Does that show provide transcripts? It was in the last 5 minutes of the show.
16th February 2007 12:47 PM
glencar BTW I just got back from the doctor (sinus infection) & I had to read TIME magazine whilst waiting. It had an article about howe conservatives shouldn't get all juiced up about 24. It was the Jan. 22 edition with China: The New Superpower on the cover. The essay about 24 was fairly weak in that the writer provided no reasons for his assertion.
16th February 2007 12:47 PM
monkey_man Have you watched his show Extras on HBO? It's fucking hilarious!
16th February 2007 12:57 PM
glencar Yes, I watched it but I think the 1st season was better. This season is a downer! I think that show-within-a-show is teh equivalent of Life With Jim.
16th February 2007 01:03 PM
monkey_man The only episode from the second season I've seen was the Orlando Bloom one.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)