ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1968 LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 24 this Sunday & Monday Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
15th January 2007 08:17 PM
Taptrick
Hey I can be a sci -fi geek too. Silent Running and Logan's Run are two of my all time favorites. I used to watch Buck Rogers as a kid too. I loved that robot that would go "digidigidigidigi - what da fuck buck.." or something like that.

Well back to my studying...

15th January 2007 10:13 PM
chevysales curtis is DEAD...jack shot him!
15th January 2007 10:19 PM
PartyDoll MEG I think I've seen enough violence.....in 4 short hours....
Christ.......
But I'll be watching in another week...
15th January 2007 11:11 PM
Starbuck meg...please.

you simply must give battlestar a try. it has nothing to do with sci fi geekdom. as a matter of fact, battlestar makes nerds cool. check it out:

TBstone before battlestar:

TBstone after battlestar:

this is not to say he doesn't have his moments....sometimes he falls off the wagon...

and as for the tents...don't start watching now. get the reruns on netflix, starting with the miniseries in 2003. you don't start reading a book in the middle, now, do you??
16th January 2007 01:09 AM
Taptrick
That freakin nuke went off 30 miles from here. I hope the Santa Anas blow the radiation out and not in.

The other funny thing I noticed was that the airport at Palmadle looked more like Ontario.

16th January 2007 05:50 AM
Jumping Jack Next week Clooney, Streisand and Hollywood get nuked after calling the ACLU for help in talking to the terrorists. Wayne Palmer pardons the bomber stating listening to Babs is a cruel and unusual form of punishment and a clearly prohibited form of torture.
16th January 2007 06:38 AM
egon something else;

when does Lost start again?

and moreover: when does it finally end?!
16th January 2007 06:43 AM
LadyJane I'm still sitting here with a ********Blank Friggin Stare************ on my face.

WTF is NEXT on this show?????

Damn!!!!!!

LJ.
16th January 2007 07:32 AM
nankerphelge Am I dreaming or did Jack puke glitter after he shot Curtis?

16th January 2007 07:56 AM
PartyDoll MEG Bucky, I CAN NOT watch another TV show..You know tonight the John Lennon and Paul McCartney wanna bees contest starts!!

Besides.... what happens to chicks who watch Battlestar?
16th January 2007 08:04 AM
chevysales
quote:
egon wrote:
something else;

when does Lost start again?

and moreover: when does it finally end?!

starts next month
16th January 2007 08:04 AM
LadyJane
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Am I dreaming or did Jack puke glitter after he shot Curtis?

You notice the strangest things.
Did he???
Glitter???

Are you sure it wasn't the glow of the Mushroom cloud???

What could he have on his stomach anyway???

Did he and Assad drive through McDonalds???

LJ.
16th January 2007 09:07 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
meg...please.

you simply must give battlestar a try. it has nothing to do with sci fi geekdom. as a matter of fact, battlestar makes nerds cool. check it out:

TBstone before battlestar:

TBstone after battlestar:

this is not to say he doesn't have his moments....sometimes he falls off the wagon...

and as for the tents...don't start watching now. get the reruns on netflix, starting with the miniseries in 2003. you don't start reading a book in the middle, now, do you??

Nice!! It's True! I have become cooler and better looking since I began watching BSG.

It seems to have made Starbuck a better dancer as well.

Go Bucky go...Woohoo!!

17th January 2007 12:23 PM
Riffhard You want funny? I got your funny right here-->http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/ Just click the 24 segment and watch this idiot's take on 24!! LOL!

It seems that that complete fucktard,and talentless leftwing hack has decided that 24 is nothing more than propaganda for the Bush Admin!! LOL!! Olberman is such a goddamned joke it is almost too easy to pick on his worthless ass. His ratings are,and always have been,in the toilet,but this is just too whacked to believe!

Here's a clue you stupid fucking asslicking fucknut-terrorism happens!!! Jesus,you'd think this assclown would know that everything that the show has depicted could very well happen! However,because he has an obvious agenda he must pretend that the show is a tool for Bush and Co. ROTFLMFAO!!! Jesus Olberfuck!! Yeah a terrorist could never blow up a bus in the USA!! That could never happen!! A terrorist organization could never obtain a suitcase nuke!! That could never happen! Hello AQ Khan! What a goddamned fool!

I seriously hope that the plot lines for 24 never ever happen in real life inside the United States. I mean only an idiot would not admit that the show is purely fiction,but that Olbefuck would try and politicize it shows his absolute bias and,yes,even his fear that 24 maybe waking up America to the very real threat of radical Islam. That cannot be good for him,or the party that has done everything in it's power to deny that the war on terror even exists.

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
17th January 2007 12:28 PM
Saint Sway I feel bad for Jack Bauer.

So far the dudes had 6 really, really horrendously awful days.
17th January 2007 12:29 PM
nanatod Riffy, relax; I believe that the Korematsu case is still good law.

That means that the United States Supreme Court has not said that internment camps, like those that were on the West Coast in World War II, are unconstitutional.
17th January 2007 12:49 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I feel bad for Jack Bauer.

So far the dudes had 6 really, really horrendously awful days.

Jack was born for days like those!! I like how he goes dark every season and Cloe has always got his back!
17th January 2007 12:53 PM
Riffhard
quote:
nanatod wrote:
Riffy, relax; I believe that the Korematsu case is still good law.

That means that the United States Supreme Court has not said that internment camps, like those that were on the West Coast in World War II, are unconstitutional.

LOL! No what gets me is that idiots like Olberfuck try and politicize everything if they think that it may actually may get people thinking about the very real threat that this enemy poses. Olberfuck,and like minded libs,can't stand the thought of the population fearing Radical Islam. If that were to happen then the whole "weak on national defense" argument starts raising it's ugly head. That scares the ever loving shit out of people like Olberfuck that want Gitmo closed,the NSA to stop tracking terror fronts in the USA,condem the USA for Abu Garibe ad nausem,calls US troops nazis,Stalin's henchmen,etc.,rejects all finacial tracking,no profiling,etc. Gee reading that list right there kinda make me think that Dems really are weak on national defense! Which,of course,they are!

These people are trying to undermine everything that Bush has done by raising "Constituional" issues,but in reality it has nothing to do with their supposed fear of that! I mean these same people said nothing when Clinton did the exact same thing!! Carter did them as well! Did we hear these people say anything then? NO! Their hatered of Bush supercedes any real concern for the security of the nation. Olberfuck is just a glaring example of this fact.

Scooter Libby is about to go to trail,and they are salivating over that fact. Not that he ever outed Valerie Plame,mind you! Yet I have not heard one word about Sandy Berger doing vastly more damaging things than Libby has been accussed of doing. Why is that? Hmmmm?

Olberman is a tool,and most thinking people know this fact. He has sucked ever since he left ESPN. Oh,and by the way,I think that Sean Hannity is a tool as well. So,you know,I got that going for me.

Riffy
17th January 2007 01:11 PM
Jumping Jack The case against Scooter Libby is a bigger travesty than the one against the Duke lacrosse team. Another prosecuter who knew the facts long ago and has abused his power for political reasons. Both should be prosecuted themselves and sell their houses to pay their lawyers.
17th January 2007 01:26 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Jack was born for days like those!! I like how he goes dark every season and Cloe has always got his back!

I like how he can escape from an underground cell, capture and interrogate a key terrorist, save the President, save his marriage and defuse a bomb between 9:18am and 10:11am. But for 3 years he cant find a way to escape a Chinese torture prison.
17th January 2007 01:43 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I like how he can escape from an underground cell, capture and interrogate a key terrorist, save the President, save his marriage and defuse a bomb between 9:18am and 10:11am. But for 3 years he cant find a way to escape a Chinese torture prison.

Did you see the scars?? Man, you can throw the kitchen sick at that guy and he don't talk. Jack Bauer = bad ass!
17th January 2007 01:47 PM
jaggergurl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

You notice the strangest things.
Did he???
Glitter???

Are you sure it wasn't the glow of the Mushroom cloud???

What could he have on his stomach anyway???

Did he and Assad drive through McDonalds???

LJ.

LOL!!

some "jack facts" that made me laugh... hope you enjoy.. LOL

Top 24 Jack Bauer Facts...
Rating (out of 4)
3.30 Jack and Jill went up the hill. Only Jack came down. Jill was a f*ing terrorist.
3.29 Jack Bauer could get off the Lost island in 24 hours.
3.29 If Jack Bauer was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Nina Meyers, and he had a gun with 2 bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.
3.27 Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.
3.26 1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Jack Bauer. Sounds like a fair fight.
3.22 The only reason you're conscious right now is because Jack Bauer doesn't want to carry you.
3.20 Killing Jack Bauer doesn't make him dead. It just makes him angry.
3.19 There were originally five horsemen of the apocalypse. Jack Bauer said he would travel by foot.
3.18 They say you can't go a day without water, Jack Bauer has gone five seasons.
3.15 Jack Bauer sleeps with a gun under the pillow. But he could kill you with the pillow.
3.12 When Kim Bauer lost her virginity, Jack found it and put it back.
3.11 When Kim Bauer lost her virginity, Jack found it and put it back.
3.09 When life hands Jack Bauer Lemons, he kills Terrorists. Jack Bauer fuckin' hates lemonade.
3.08 As a boy, Jack Bauer interrogated his parents on Easter until they revealed the location and contents of each hidden egg.
3.07 Jack Bauer doesn't miss. If he didn't hit you it's because he was shooting at another terrorist twelve miles away.
3.07 After running out of ammo, Jack stood in the line of fire, took 3 shots to the chest, and used them to reload.
3.05 Nostradamus once predicted in his journal: "In the century 21st, the one known as Jacques will be the savior of the world... five seasons in a row." Moments later, Jack Bauer knocked down the door, shot Nostradamus in the kneecaps, and yelled "WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?!"
3.03 A Priest, a Rabbi, and a Minister walked into a bar... and Jack Bauer is going to find out why...
3.01 Superman has Jack Bauer pajamas.
3.01 Jack Bauer has no friends, because as a child when he would play cops and robbers, the robbers would all be interogated and killed.
3.01 Jack Bauer is the reason Waldo is hiding.
3.01 Jack Bauer has been to Mars. Thats why there's no life on Mars.
3.00 Upon hearing that he was played by Kiefer Sutherland, Jack Bauer killed Sutherland. Jack Bauer gets played by no man.
3.00 On Jack Bauers Tax Returns, he has to claim the entire world as his dependants.

from http://www.jackbauerfacts.com/

17th January 2007 02:04 PM
Saint Sway why is that this msg board has THREE moderatators but on 24, our gov'ts top counter-intelligence agency has only one IT guy that can work the computer?
17th January 2007 02:08 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
why is that this msg board has THREE moderatators but on 24, our gov'ts top counter-intelligence agency has only one IT guy that can work the computer?

Cutbacks!
17th January 2007 02:32 PM
glencar Well, the first night was much better than the second night. I actually started scanning the newspaper on the second night. I ahd a feeling Curtis was going to die but that whole plotline was rifuckingdiculous. Equally rifuckingdiculous was that Keith Olbermann article.
22nd January 2007 01:57 PM
LadyJane Anybody have any guesses what we are in store for tonight??

LJ.
22nd January 2007 02:00 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Anybody have any guesses what we are in store for tonight??

LJ.

Jack kills some bad dude!
22nd January 2007 02:01 PM
LadyJane
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Jack kills some bad dude!

I deserved that.

Wonder when we'll see ex-Prez Logan and the missus???

www.bauercount.com

check it out!!!

LJ.
22nd January 2007 02:08 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I deserved that.

Wonder when we'll see ex-Prez Logan and the missus???

www.bauercount.com

check it out!!!

LJ.

Cool Link. Logan must be sitting on ice somewhere, but I'm sure we'll somehow need him before season end.

Hope to see more of this:

Is this the gun that Jack used on Curtis????

22nd January 2007 02:50 PM
PartyDoll MEG Just wanted to let the Battlestar Geeks,the great Bucky and TBS, know that the partydoll DID NOT tune in to watch the show....

she is a lost cause....

Find another sucker, GeekBoys!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)