ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: STAY UP LATE/25TH FEB Return to archive
02-23-03 02:52 PM
woodywoodpecker Hi all,
I will be attending the Rod Laver Arena gig On Tuesday Night.I'll have my wife write the setlists down my arm during the concert, or should I say down my chest and if they play a really long setlist down into my pants LOL!!
I will be returning here after the concert to write a nice big review for ya'll while still fresh in my mind!

I will also have the pleasure of meeting FMK/GYPSYMOFO before the show for a couple of beers which should be a lot of fun.Cant wait!!

we will have a big "CHEERS OVER BEERS" for the rock's off
community!
02-23-03 05:26 PM
Daethgod hey woody

what time u getting to venue ?

im cruising there about 4 ish, to suss out merchandise and hopefully hear soundcheck..

02-23-03 05:31 PM
fmk438j If you're telling the american people to stay up late I think it's about 6:30/7:00am that the show finishes their time.
02-23-03 05:49 PM
steel driving hammer You want breakfast in bed? You got breakfast in bed.
You want me to hold all calls? I'll hold all calls.
You want me to fix your hair? I I I I I I I'll fix your hair.
You want me to fix you dinner? I'll fix you dinner.
You want me to stay up late? YEAH I'll stay up late
No problem, no problem.

Who Da Boss?

02-23-03 06:03 PM
stewed & Keefed WOODY,
Have a fucking great time
02-23-03 06:05 PM
luxury1 Oh yeah--what a good breakfast read this will be--bring it on, woody.
02-24-03 08:00 AM
corgi37 Have a great night guys. I will read the posts avidly, as i will be going to the 2nd show, and i guess i can see what i will/wont be hearing. I just pray i get to see CYHMK. Another well timed event is the return from Hong Kong of my bro and dad. Bro has got me a credit card sized digi camera, so i hope to post some good pics early Fri morning. Of course, i gotta learn how to operate the fucker and learn how to post pics on here. If any one is going to the 2nd show, i am going to have a pre show beer at the Duke of Wellington and hopefully a post show pot at the Hard Rock. How cool is the feeling, after months and months of reading other peoples experiences, to know the band is in MY town. On with the show!
02-24-03 10:29 AM
Martha Have a great time and good luck with that new camera.

I remember thinking, as I heard those of you lamenting about how long it would be before the Stones would be in your town..and eating your hearts out while so many of us were seeing them in the States...how it was gonna go by so FAST...and I'd be the one eating my heart out once the tour went oversees... and it did...and I am! It really flew by.

So THANKS for keeping us connected with your reviews and photos and set-lists. It is so nice to have that to continue looking forward to.

Savor the moments and ENJOY!

Rocks Off!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST