ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Avatars Return to archive
02-23-03 12:51 PM
full moon You guys and gals have some really cool avatars.. But, how in the hell do I go about getting one. I am totally dumbfounded??? Thanks...
02-23-03 01:02 PM
steel driving hammer Click here,
http://novogate.com/boards/profile.php?boardid=968

Look for Avatar, then type the URL of the pic, like (www.mick/is/a/stud.jpg)
02-23-03 02:22 PM
full moon Thanks..
02-23-03 02:25 PM
Moonisup your picture is red cross

02-23-03 02:27 PM
Boomhauer Yep, that's what I see as well...
02-23-03 02:30 PM
full moon Yea, I made a mistake...
02-24-03 02:27 AM
akissaway Greetings to all at Rocks Off. Happy to be here. I've been informed and entertained by all of you on the board for a very long time. Now I've stopped lurking and joined officially. First thing to do is try to put up an avatar. Hope it works.
02-24-03 05:43 AM
luxury1 Cool avatar kissaway--did you get it from a band member??
02-24-03 09:54 AM
akissaway Thanks, luxury. It's a photo of my first pick from Keith (from the main stage in Nashville) -- definitely one of the highlights of this tour so far.
02-24-03 10:34 AM
Fiji Joe Welcome Kissaway...take $10 for the pick?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST