ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2 sleeps till showtime ! Return to archive
02-23-03 05:32 AM
Daethgod bring on tues, the first of my 3 nights with the greatest rock n roll band on the planet !!

anyone else catching them in melbourne ?

02-23-03 06:59 AM
stones6969 hey brother think i spoke to you the other day just seen them at the airport look myself i"m going to the tennis place now stonesland he he he, monday morning some where for lunch y&j then back to stonesland buy stuff then hunt the stones down there somewhere have got a few ideas. i"ll be wearing stones jacket lets all try to catch up should be a good buzz around there, going to all three 1st show row 3near catwalk,2nd show row 2 seat 5, 3rd show row 6 seat 44
02-23-03 11:09 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl God Speed to you Aussies!

Keep us informed, I don't have any doubt that the Aussies have covered everything in an outstanding way! Can't wait to hear from you about the Melbourne leg!
02-23-03 11:52 AM
nankerphelge Yeah they have!

They all's makin me feel it.

Do you feeeeeeeel it?
Do you?
Do ya, do ya, do ya...

SIA -- how's them "just-saw-a-miracle-now-I'm-never-gonna-see-them-ever-agin' blues? You feeling any better? That's some special kinda pull huh?

Don't worry - they'll be back or you'll just have to catch some shows elsewhere (pronounced HONG KONG).

02-24-03 08:11 AM
corgi37 2nd show, row h, seat 35, on the floor. Wearing leather jacket, voodoo lounge singlet, bald head and wife. Going to Duke of Wellington for a cleansing ale prior, and maybe the hard rock for a "i'm still in shock" beer.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST