ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rock Me Baby live at RS.com!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
02-18-03 08:38 PM
Monkey Woman Wow! The price of admission to RSFC has been redeemed once more!
Rock Me Baby With ACDC - Live from the Enmore Theatre in Sydney, Australia with ACDC 2-18-03
http://www.rollingstones.com/members/virtualticket/

Edition:
To download the video, see some post below

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
02-18-03 09:07 PM
Boomhauer Well, this certainly blows. I can't watch it...

SOmeone tell me how it is...please???
02-18-03 10:13 PM
Scottfree Yes lets hear it from the critics section....
02-18-03 10:34 PM
MP it bloody ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
02-19-03 02:02 AM
midnightmagic Way to go RS.com- may we have more great video in the near future.
02-19-03 10:19 AM
T&A hands down, the highlight of the tour, IMO. It just doesn't get any better than this, folks....
02-19-03 10:21 AM
Tom Download the video http://www.acdc-videos.com/clic.php?url=http://www.acdc-videos.com/videos/RockMeBaby-Sydney2003.zip
02-19-03 11:23 AM
steel driving hammer 24 MB, wow, thanks!

Keep On Rolling!
02-19-03 11:29 AM
sandrew A bloody delightful mess! The sound was a complete muddle, but who cares. Looks like Angus borrowed one of Keith's 335s and, per Keith's preference, there was no overdrive. He couldn't pull off any good licks, but he looked great trying.

Mick sounded fantastic. The guy is in top form this tour. Simply amazing.
02-19-03 11:34 AM
moy i downloaded and unzip the file, when i play it i only hear it, can't see the video, what's wrong?

[Edited by moy]
02-19-03 11:35 AM
sirmoonie That vid is a true thing of beauty. Who'd have thunk the Stones in OZ jamming with Angus and Malcolm in '03? This tour is just astounding, I don't think we realize how incredible it is that this band is smoking the way it is at this late hour. Stones overload! Friggin' unbelievable!
02-19-03 11:38 AM
Nellcote THE REAL DEAL!
Whats more to say?
02-19-03 11:48 AM
steel driving hammer
quote:
moy wrote:
i downloaded and unzip the file, when i play it i only heard it, can't see the video, what's wrong?

I'm downloading it now, 45 min to go! LOL.

I hope I don't get just audio too, but that would be ok.

Are you a member at RS.com Moy?
I am, but the videos there seem to be in fragments even w/ a Pentium 4!
I think you need Cable or DSL.
My work and home is still on dial up.
02-19-03 11:57 AM
telecaster
quote:
moy wrote:
i downloaded and unzip the file, when i play it i only heard it, can't see the video, what's wrong?

Me too Moy, sounds great but no video portion.

02-19-03 12:00 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Me too Moy, sounds great but no video portion.

Well Hell (Highway To...)

02-19-03 12:02 PM
Highwire Rob That video is an instant classic! To see Angus doing his duck walk and shuffle on stage with Mick & the boys...

I can't get used to Angus without the schoolboy blazer and cap... I think he's finally graduated!

--Rob.
02-19-03 12:03 PM
Joey Steelie ....................Keno is pissed at you !

Why ????????????

What gives ????????????

J.
02-19-03 12:07 PM
sirmoonie Yeah, I barely recognized Angus with the short, gray hair. Didn't know he was that short either, he must be like 5'3".

Looks like they were all having a blast. That one bit of Keith, Ronnie, Angus, and Malcolm all circled up and jamming makes me all tingly.

Definately one of the coolest moments of the tour, congrats to those who saw it. Mongasonic!
02-19-03 12:17 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Joey wrote:
Steelie ....................Keno is pissed at you !
Why ????????????
What gives ????????????
J.

Other than I'm never gonna post there again, I have no comment.

Fuck the Beatles and Fuck the Islam - those Sand N*****S.

Peace = the victory of War.

02-19-03 12:20 PM
Madafaka
quote:
moy wrote:
i downloaded and unzip the file, when i play it i only hear it, can't see the video, what's wrong?

Moy, you need some codecs to see some videos. I'm dowloading the video, later I'll tell you if I can see it!
02-19-03 12:24 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Other than I'm never gonna post there again, I have no comment.

What? C'mon man. A ban is a ban. We've all been through it and we live to post drunk another day.
02-19-03 12:25 PM
egon i've downloaded it and it works

install this for free(divx codes);

http://download.com.com/3000-2194-10184068.html?tag=pop

it should work then!

if not it comes with an uninstall program
02-19-03 01:02 PM
moy thanks egon, now i can see it! it's the same from the official website but now in my computer!

02-19-03 01:13 PM
Madafaka
quote:
moy wrote:
thanks egon, now i can see it! it's the same from the official website but now in my computer!

Yes, I can see it perfectly!
02-19-03 01:16 PM
telecaster
quote:
egon wrote:
i've downloaded it and it works

install this for free(divx codes);

http://download.com.com/3000-2194-10184068.html?tag=pop

it should work then!

if not it comes with an uninstall program

Thanks egon, works great. Awesome!
02-19-03 01:29 PM
egon good!
02-20-03 03:46 PM
lupo Is there another Location to download this file? Because http://www.acdc-videos.com/videos/RockMeBaby-Sydney2003.zip is broken. Another Idea? Or Can anybody send me the file by AIM or ICQ?
02-21-03 02:09 PM
egon msn;

[email protected]
02-22-03 10:57 PM
joebanana can someone post a new link to the vid, the one posted first is broken
02-22-03 11:14 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes it's broken because they were busted by The Rolling Stones people. Also some other places with similar stuff has been closed. It's late, the only thing you can do is listening on line at the official website.
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST