ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

©
Madafaka Click the image to enlarge it
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Kid Rock Sues to Stop Sale of Sex Video Return to archive Page: 1 2
February 22nd, 2006 03:42 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
keefkid wrote:

BY THE WAY ...

HEPATITIS C is NOT an STD ...

hep-c is a blood-to-blood virus, very rare to get it thru sex, most people who have it got it from sharing needles or from sharing tattoo needles or from a blood transfusion before 1994 when they started testing the blood supply... it is a virus that slowly attacks and destroys your liver, could happen quick, mostly happens very very slowly, most people dont even know they have it, if you have it watch yer drinking becuz drinking with hep-c accelerates the liver deteriation ....

unfortunatley the word has not really got out yet about hep-c, people think it is just like aids which it is NOT, many, many, many in the music biz are affected by this disease, Phil Lesh & David Crosby have both had liver transplants because of it ... the only treatment right now is not very effective, only 50% chance of getting rid of it, so expect the casualties to mount in the future...

and if you ever shot up, get tested...

Damn, it wasn't until 1994 they started testing the blood supply??
February 22nd, 2006 03:58 PM
keefkid yup ... '93/'94 sometime around then....

they first discovered it in the 80's and they called it non A/non B hepatitis ... then they found out it was much much harder to get rid of then A & B and they had no vacine that would work for it and that it attacked the liver quicker than A & B in some people and then they finally got a test for it

i know all about it unfortunately haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i am one of the other 50% who cant get rid of it ...
February 22nd, 2006 04:01 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
keefkid wrote:
yup ... '93/'94 sometime around then....

they first discovered it in the 80's and they called it non A/non B hepatitis ... then they found out it was much much harder to get rid of then A & B and they had no vacine that would work for it and that it attacked the liver quicker than A & B in some people and then they finally got a test for it

i know all about it unfortunately haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i am one of the other 50% who cant get rid of it ...

Sad to hear that. I thought they tested the blood supply well before that, scary stuff!
February 22nd, 2006 09:05 PM
Egbert
quote:
glencar wrote:
Did Scott Stapp also service Mr. Rock?

"Stapp Infection"
February 22nd, 2006 11:00 PM
pdog
quote:
bob kidrock ritchie wrote:
You mean my man, Joe C.?

I met him not long before he died. Very cool guy. He was signing a bunch of one dollar bills for some cops backstage at a show at Candlestick and he was riding this really cool and loud mini bike. I pulled out a buck and asked him to sign it. A few minutes later me and my wife to be ran into some of the stripper girls Kid would scrounge up in the local cities to dance on stage. We knew a few and got asked, what're you doing backstage. We scoffed and walked into the ultra private area where only a few could go. It was a great moment of stripper dissing. I don't like kId rocks music and have no desire to see him fuck anyone....
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)