ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

©
Madafaka Click the image to enlarge it
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Kid Rock Sues to Stop Sale of Sex Video Return to archive Page: 1 2
February 22nd, 2006 11:25 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Kid Rock Sues to Stop Sale of Sex Video

Feb 22 11:11 AM US/Eastern
DETROIT
[email protected]

Kid Rock has won an initial victory in his attempt to stop a California company from releasing an explicit sex video featuring the rap-rocker, former Creed singer Scott Stapp and four women.

U.S. District Court Judge John Feikens signed a temporary order that stops David Joseph and his World Wide Red Light District company from posting a preview clip of the video on its Web sites.

On Tuesday, Kid Rock's lawyers sued Red Light, which made headlines in 2004 by distributing the Paris Hilton sex video, accusing the firm of violating Kid Rock's trademark and privacy rights. The lawsuit seeks a permanent court order halting sale or distribution of the video.

"We don't deny the authenticity of the tape," Kid Rock's lawyer, William Horton, told the Detroit Free Press. "But they're using this without his permission to drive the sales of their other products."

"Even rock stars are entitled to privacy," said co-counsel Michael Novak.

The temporary order covers only a 40-second preview. The order remains in effect until a court hearing Friday, even though the company removed it from the Internet last week after receiving a cease-and- desist order from Stapp's lawyers.

Red Light lawyer Ray Tamaddon said he couldn't comment on the lawsuit because he hadn't seen it. But he said the company is confident that it is within its legal rights.

"These are public figures, and the standards are different," he said.

In an affidavit filed with the lawsuit, Kid Rock, who was born Robert Ritchie, said the video was shot in 1999 near Miami. At the time, Stapp was the lead singer of Creed.

Kid Rock said in the lawsuit filing that it was clearly understood that the video would remain Stapp's private property and would not be displayed publicly.

Joseph has said previously that he got the tape from a third party. It involved women from a strip club and was taken in a motor home, he said.
February 22nd, 2006 11:39 AM
bob kidrock ritchie There I go again. Bawitdaba.
February 22nd, 2006 11:42 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
It involved women from a strip club and was taken in a motor home, he said.

I guess that means Pammy Anderson isn't in this video.
February 22nd, 2006 11:48 AM
voodoopug I think the motor home was a nice touch!
February 22nd, 2006 11:51 AM
Break The Spell I wonder if it had any footage of that dead midget guy that used to be in his band.
February 22nd, 2006 12:10 PM
bob kidrock ritchie You mean my man, Joe C.?
February 22nd, 2006 12:19 PM
monkeyman62 the asshole tapes himself having sex and then wants to stop it, it should be sold just on principle, for his stupidity
February 22nd, 2006 12:20 PM
jb 4 chicks and a guy deserves some credit.
February 22nd, 2006 01:19 PM
Break The Spell He wanted it to be seen and sold, no doubt about that, its the best way for him to stay in the news. He sure as hell won't stay in the headlines because of his music, his last 2 albums bombed.
February 22nd, 2006 01:21 PM
bob kidrock ritchie There's more hate for me on this board than there is for Eminem. Man, you guys, cut me some slack. I played on the same Willie Nelson album as Keithfucius did.

BAWITDABA.
February 22nd, 2006 01:28 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
bob kidrock ritchie wrote:
There's more hate for me on this board than there is for Eminem. Man, you guys, cut me some slack. I played on the same Willie Nelson album as Keithfucius did.

BAWITDABA.

So how many VD's did you get from Pam Anderson, she was with Tommy Lee afterall, he's a walking textbook of STD's.
February 22nd, 2006 01:34 PM
gypsy
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

So how many VD's did you get from Pam Anderson, she was with Tommy Lee afterall, he's a walking textbook of STD's.

Like there's any way you could possibly know that.
February 22nd, 2006 01:37 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
bob kidrock ritchie wrote:
There's more hate for me on this board than there is for Eminem. Man, you guys, cut me some slack. I played on the same Willie Nelson album as Keithfucius did.

BAWITDABA.

February 22nd, 2006 01:52 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Like there's any way you could possibly know that.

He's had more than his share over the years, read "The Dirt", that Motley Crue biography and you'll see all he's had. Most recently its been hepititas.
February 22nd, 2006 02:10 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I wonder what Red Light will title this cinematic masterpiece????
February 22nd, 2006 02:12 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
I wonder what Red Light will title this cinematic masterpiece????

Bawitdabang
February 22nd, 2006 02:14 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
February 22nd, 2006 02:14 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Pretty Friggin Funny !!!!!!

I was just AT the Grand Canyon this past Christmas Break and it was so friggin cold up there that not even a stocking cap , scarf , mittens and a Full WINTER Jacket could keep your young Joey warm ........ Thankfully the " Rim Lodges " with their roaring fires and cold Heinekens were but one mile away ...

D.J. " Snuggles " Jazzy Jo Jo
February 22nd, 2006 02:16 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Most recently its been hepititas.

I believe he contracted that from Brandy Ledford

http://www.brandyledford.com/default.asp

[Edited by Joey]
February 22nd, 2006 02:19 PM
Break The Spell After reading "The Dirt" I have to wonder what he didn't have.
February 22nd, 2006 02:52 PM
glencar Did Scott Stapp also service Mr. Rock?
February 22nd, 2006 02:54 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Did Scott Stapp also service Mr. Rock?

Or was he unable to perform (see Chicago Creed concert where fans sued them for being in no condition to perform)
February 22nd, 2006 02:56 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Or was he unable to perform (see Chicago Creed concert where fans sued them for being in no condition to perform)

They should have known by listening to a Creed album that the band was never in any condition to perform anywhere.
February 22nd, 2006 03:02 PM
glencar Scott Stapp is a classic disaster on the road.
February 22nd, 2006 03:04 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
glencar wrote:
Scott Stapp is a classic disaster on the road.

Yep, if you can't cut it live, you don't have much business being in music.
February 22nd, 2006 03:07 PM
jb He owns a huge home 1 mile from me in Boca.............
February 22nd, 2006 03:09 PM
glencar Bring him some alcohol, stat!
February 22nd, 2006 03:11 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
jb wrote:
He owns a huge home 1 mile from me in Boca.............

Which one, Stappie or Kid?
February 22nd, 2006 03:12 PM
glencar Stapp.
February 22nd, 2006 03:30 PM
keefkid
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

He's had more than his share over the years, read "The Dirt", that Motley Crue biography and you'll see all he's had. Most recently its been hepititas.

BY THE WAY ...

HEPATITIS C is NOT an STD ...

hep-c is a blood-to-blood virus, very rare to get it thru sex, most people who have it got it from sharing needles or from sharing tattoo needles or from a blood transfusion before 1994 when they started testing the blood supply... it is a virus that slowly attacks and destroys your liver, could happen quick, mostly happens very very slowly, most people dont even know they have it, if you have it watch yer drinking becuz drinking with hep-c accelerates the liver deteriation ....

unfortunatley the word has not really got out yet about hep-c, people think it is just like aids which it is NOT, many, many, many in the music biz are affected by this disease, Phil Lesh & David Crosby have both had liver transplants because of it ... the only treatment right now is not very effective, only 50% chance of getting rid of it, so expect the casualties to mount in the future...

and if you ever shot up, get tested...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)