ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

©
Madafaka Click the image to enlarge it
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No plastic surgery for Mick Return to archive
February 21st, 2006 05:26 AM
Ten Thousand Motels JAGGER WILL NEVER HAVE PLASTIC SURGERY

Veteran rocker SIR MICK JAGGER will never have cosmetic surgery, according to his daughter ELIZABETH.

The 62-year-old ROLLING STONE has refused to follow in the footsteps of other ageing icons who have gone under the surgeon's knife, and his model daughter is proud he is growing old gracefully.

She says, "He might have one of the craggiest faces in the world but it's all his own and it makes him so recognisable. I am very proud of him and his face.

"He will never have plastic surgery and nor should he because face-lifts on men are just yuk, they're wrong."

21/02/2006 09:36

February 21st, 2006 07:22 AM
gotdablouse Good move, plastic surgery has NEVER made anyone look better IMHO. I wonder if Mick didn't have his neck skin "stretched" though, it looked terrible in the 80's already, that would be pretty minor I guess.
February 21st, 2006 07:35 AM
Jumacfly Mick is right.Most of old stars looks like Baboon's rectum after plastic surgery...
February 21st, 2006 10:12 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
"[...] because face-lifts on men are just yuk, they're wrong."

And on women they're fabulous????
February 21st, 2006 10:17 AM
gypsy I think Dr. Jason Diamond on "Dr. 90210" does really excellent work. It's very subtle, and it looks great. He doesn't do those full-on face lifts. He takes fat pads out from underneath the eyes, and lifts the face by going through the hairline, so the skin goes up and not to the sides. He does such a great job that you can't even tell the patient has gone under the knife. Face lifts have come a long way...no one has to look like Jocelyn Wildenstein and/or Joan Rivers anymore if they pick the right surgeon.
February 21st, 2006 11:11 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
He takes fat pads out from underneath the eyes, and lifts the face by going through the hairline, so the skin goes up and not to the sides. He does such a great job that you can't even tell the patient has gone under the knife.

Now I'm feeling a bit queezy
February 21st, 2006 04:36 PM
Joey " It's very subtle, and it looks great. He doesn't do those full-on face lifts. He takes fat pads out from underneath the eyes, and lifts the face by going through the hairline, so the skin goes up and not to the sides. He does such a great job that you can't even tell the patient has gone under the knife. "

I like it when the skin goes up .
February 21st, 2006 11:35 PM
gorda Micky takes good care of himself. He doesn't need it. He exercises and eats well.

P.S. There is nothing wrong with plastic surgery. Alot of people do it. It's becoming more and more common. Vince Neil of Motley Crue had a face lift and he had the whole thing filmed by Vh1! (The guy is only in his mid-40's!) Anyways, afterwards, he looked great! He looked like himself, only refreshed! Like he had gotten a good night's sleep!
February 22nd, 2006 03:53 PM
keefkid
quote:
gorda wrote:
Micky takes good care of himself. He doesn't need it. He exercises and eats well.

P.S. There is nothing wrong with plastic surgery. Alot of people do it. It's becoming more and more common. Vince Neil of Motley Crue had a face lift and he had the whole thing filmed by Vh1! (The guy is only in his mid-40's!) Anyways, afterwards, he looked great! He looked like himself, only refreshed! Like he had gotten a good night's sleep!

you gotta be kidding... i guess he does look 'better' but it is very very obvious he had work done

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/remaking/87411/episode_about.jhtml

glad Mick is against it ... keef musta talked to him ...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
February 22nd, 2006 04:03 PM
Break The Spell Some celebs have had such drastic work, it don't even look like them anymore. Look at Suzanne Somers and Joan Rivers.
February 22nd, 2006 04:24 PM
glencar Vince Neil looks horrible. Why he looks almost as bad as he sounds. In matters medical, I go with gypsy's posts.
February 23rd, 2006 02:27 AM
gorda
quote:
glencar wrote:
Vince Neil looks horrible. Why he looks almost as bad as he sounds. In matters medical, I go with gypsy's posts.

You're just jealous.

P.S. He also went on strict diet and started exercising. It's all part of a complete package. The doctor's can only do so much.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)