ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

©
Madafaka Click the image to enlarge it
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rio DVD'S Already on Ebay Return to archive
February 20th, 2006 02:01 PM
gimmekeef Didnt take long for these to surface....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rolling-Stones-Live-in-Rio-2006-yesterday-2-DVD-set_W0QQitemZ9106170679QQcategoryZ41569QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
February 20th, 2006 03:55 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Didnt take long for these to surface....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rolling-Stones-Live-in-Rio-2006-yesterday-2-DVD-set_W0QQitemZ9106170679QQcategoryZ41569QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$55....i pity those that dont know of the vast stones trading community and pay top dollar for boots, but if you can afford it, I say go for it!
February 20th, 2006 04:03 PM
Break The Spell This would be a nice one to have indeed, I get the feeling though this thing will be an official DVD release sometime in the future.
February 20th, 2006 04:27 PM
gimmekeef Yes Break it likely will..at least I hope so...with 5.1 surround sound and some background of the show behind the scenes etc..I hope so anyway.I'll no doubt grab a DVD boot asap from a tracker (I know not this one!..and I agree with that)..then buy the official onewhen/if released around Xmas time....
February 20th, 2006 04:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Ruthless People
February 20th, 2006 06:52 PM
Gazza they were actually on e-bay BEFORE the show started
February 20th, 2006 09:39 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:
they were actually on e-bay BEFORE the show started

That's forsight...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)