ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

©
Madafaka Click the image to enlarge it
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Madonna Grooves on AOL Return to archive
February 19th, 2006 08:45 PM
gotdablouse Not bad for a 47 year old bitch, the female Mick J, complete with muscular arms and hollow cheeks ? Check it out : http://music.aol.com/network_live/concert_videos/madonna/ondemand !

I'd rate Hung Up as best song of the year with RFD, yes I like a good groove !
[Edited by gotdablouse]
[Edited by gotdablouse]
February 19th, 2006 09:46 PM
jb She is an awesome fuck!!!
February 19th, 2006 09:58 PM
sirmoonie Yeha, she's always looking and sounding good.
February 19th, 2006 10:12 PM
Bob Tamp She always looks good, but she does not sound good! Get me a personal trainer to trim my beer gut, and I will sound good too lip syncing to a record infront of a crowd.
February 20th, 2006 01:26 AM
Paranoid_Android Madonna's new album was FANTASTIC...her best since Ray Of Light!!! Non-stop pulsing grooves which make my 15 min walk to work ALOT of fun!!! My favourite cuts are Jump / Future Lovers / Issac / Hung up.

She is a great performer and knows her way around the studio as well as the production aspects of music...

As far as any comparisons to Jagger...well, that's a compliment to both of them...especially when you throw in the businss savvy that they both have...

btw...I thought she looked more like BONO in the video for Hung Up rather than jagger.
February 20th, 2006 02:07 AM
Prodigal Son Well it's nice some people enjoy her music, but I will always hate it. It's all gay (not that I'm a homophobe) sampled, untalented dance music that has no depth, no excitement and no lasting value for me so I say screw it. Big deal, we all know she's the master at media manipulation. She's managed to get so much adulation it astounds me, so I must give her credit for that. How does every one of Madonna's albums gets praised, even American Life or Erotica, while critics like to slam A Bigger Bang and other latter day Stones work I'd much rather listen to?
February 20th, 2006 03:20 AM
gotdablouse Actually I only got into her music starting with Ray of Light 1998, the previous stuff was pretty crappy, other than some goond ones like Live to Tell (prdoduced by Pat Leonard) but that one really had excellent songs and production (Pat Leonard at the helm). The next two were good too, Music and American Life, nice acoustic guitar and vocoder effects, courtesy of Mirwais. I don't like the last one as much though, a bit forgettable as you say.
February 20th, 2006 05:00 AM
Jumacfly Madonna is hot. great legs
February 20th, 2006 08:22 AM
gimmekeef Listen carefully to her new one "Hung Up"...its a rip off of that old popular song in the 80's I think about Rah Rah Rasputin Lover of The Russian Queen....
February 20th, 2006 08:24 AM
egon it's a sample from abba.

i like that other song "don't speak"(?)
very catchy, which of course means i'll be bored with
it in about 2 weeks
February 20th, 2006 08:47 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Prodigal Son wrote:
Well it's nice some people enjoy her music, but I will always hate it. It's all gay (not that I'm a homophobe) sampled, untalented dance music that has no depth, no excitement and no lasting value for me so I say screw it. Big deal, we all know she's the master at media manipulation. She's managed to get so much adulation it astounds me, so I must give her credit for that. How does every one of Madonna's albums gets praised, even American Life or Erotica, while critics like to slam A Bigger Bang and other latter day Stones work I'd much rather listen to?

You basically said everything I planned on saying. Good posting!!
February 20th, 2006 09:22 AM
corgi37 I simply cannot believe this bloody thread. Madonna??? Gimme a break. She has a head like a robbers dog.

Ok, nice ass though.

Oh, and my fave is an old tune from 94 or so. The one were she's mainly in just a g-string. Not Erotic or Justify my love. It's...damn, cant get the name. She's like posing in these little boxes stacked on top of each other. Her version of "Love dont live here anymore" is pretty rad too. Brings back such fond memories. "Breaking up" - always loved that...

Hey, what the fuck am i saying???
February 20th, 2006 10:29 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Listen carefully to her new one "Hung Up"...its a rip off of that old popular song in the 80's I think about Rah Rah Rasputin Lover of The Russian Queen....

Rasputin - song by Brit pop group Boney M - they were part black.

Madonna has been cranking out killer pop tunes loaded with sex since the early 80s. She's the best in her field by far.
February 20th, 2006 10:30 AM
The Wick Her music as well as her pretentious I'm trying to be an English country lady fake bullshit are all a load of fucking shite. Ray of Light was a pile of manure, as well as every other record she has ever made.
February 20th, 2006 10:38 AM
jb Never said I like dher music, but as far as sex, she is the best!!!!
February 20th, 2006 10:39 AM
Jumacfly Music was a nice effort and had good songs.
I liked a lot those accoustic songs with her and a guitar.
February 20th, 2006 10:39 AM
Gazza
quote:
corgi37 wrote:

Oh, and my fave is an old tune from 94 or so. The one were she's mainly in just a g-string. Not Erotic or Justify my love. It's...damn, cant get the name. She's like posing in these little boxes stacked on top of each other.

"Human Nature" ?? the video with all the bondage & leather in it?

[Edited by Gazza]
February 20th, 2006 10:51 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Gazza wrote:

"Human Nature" ?? the video with all the bondage & leather in it?

[Edited by Gazza]

mmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
February 20th, 2006 10:55 AM
jb She did everything sexually a man could want, including muff diving!!!! Fuck the music!!!
February 20th, 2006 10:59 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Hanky Panky Lyrics

(Spoken) Come over here!

Some girls, they like candy, and others, they like to grind,
I'll settle for the back of your hand somewhere on my behind.

Treat me like I'm a bad girl, even when I'm being good to you,
I don't want you to thank me, you can just spank me. Mmm.

Some guys like to sweet talk, and others, they like to tease,
Tie my hands behind my back and, ooo, I'm in ecstasy.

Don't slobber me with kisses, I can get that from my sisters,
Before I get too cranky, you better...

Chorus:

Like hanky panky [hanky panky],
Nothing like a good spanky [good spanky].
Don't take out your handkerchiefs,
I don't wanna cry, I just wanna hanky panky.
Like hanky panky [hanky panky],
Nothing like a good spanky [good spanky].
Don't take out your handkerchiefs,
I don't wanna cry, I just wanna hanky panky guy.

Oooo.

Please don't call a doctor, 'cause there's nothing wrong with me,
I just like things a little rough and you better not disagree.
'Cause I don't like a big softie, [no], I like someone mean and bossy,
Let me speak to you frankly, you better...

(chorus)

Oooo, yeah.

Spoken:

What about? Yeah. That's an interesting...
Oooo.
My bottom hurts just thinking about it.

[She wants you to] Treat me like I'm a bad girl,
[She needs you to] Even when I'm being good to you.
I don't want you to thank me [Don't thank her], you better...

(chorus)

[Hanky panky] Oooh, yeah
[Good spanky] Get the picture?
[Don't wanna cry, I just wanna]

That's the way I came into this world,
The doctor said, "Lady, she's a beautiful girl."
He gave me a spanky and I started to smile,
So give it up, honey, 'cause I want it.
Yeah.
[Hanky panky, good spanky, don't wanna cry, I just wanna]

February 20th, 2006 11:26 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
She did everything sexually a man could want, including muff diving!!!! Fuck the music!!!

She keeps on pushing love over the borderline!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)