ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

©
Madafaka Click the image to enlarge it
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hit the road, Jacko, says Bahrain (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
February 19th, 2006 12:03 PM
lovelymocca Ha ha Ha ... People just believe the lies told about MJ hook line and sinker. Sorry to dissappoint. Oh you guys are funny. Ha Ha ha...

By LINDA DEUTSCH
The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES —

"In a telephone interview from Dubai last week, Sheik Abdullah bin Hamad Al Khalifa, the son of Bahrain's king, told The Associated Press, "The record is coming along great. We've been taking our time to perfect it and mix it."

I posted the full article in another thread.

Since this is a Stones thread this is all I'll say on this subject.

Why do haters of MJ always bring him up? I don't get it!
And in another artists message board.

We don't do that on the MJ boards.
February 19th, 2006 12:10 PM
lovelymocca
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Jacko has given us some creepy interviews over the years, one time a guy asked him if he knew any other 45 year old men who slept with young boys and Jacko's reply was "of course, people do it all the time". He's beyond delusional...
[Edited by Break The Spell]

Actually he meant people he knows do it all of the time.

Unfortunately, he made the mistake of saying to Ed Bradley of 60 minutes that he knows his children sleep in the same bed with other adults besides him, when his kids are visiting those people.

Evidently, he ISN'T the only one in his world who does
this.

And you have to remember this is what he did as a child on the road. He has said his dad knew of this.

You live what you learn. But keep in mind he has never said he was abused sexually by anyone. I'm just stating facts.
February 19th, 2006 12:37 PM
AlexKx I can only wish that I were so broke as Michael Jackson. You do understand that he makes anywhere between 45 and 75 million dollars a year from the Sony/ATV catelog don't you? That is just one source if he just stayed in bed. His finance person has also said that in the next few years he will also be outselling the Beatles. Have you heard of them?
February 19th, 2006 12:40 PM
Taptrick
Wow, you just are not able to understand the difference between an accuasation and an opinion. Look, you didn't know the definition of a pedophile either. It's clear you like Michael and have some inner urge to rescue and defend him. Great that's your choice. I chose to diagree. If you truly were a conservative deep in the USA you would understand freedom of choice and ability to express opinion. I think you are either an adolescent or a foreign citizen...perhaps both. If you think you are going to be able to convince a majority of the world he is not a complete freak you have some serious issues you will need to contend with as long as you have those thoughts. Just stay away fom any children in my extended family. You scare me.

February 19th, 2006 12:40 PM
AlexKx Holy sHeut! An intellectual! I don't run into those often! Thank you so much LovelyMocca!
[Edited by AlexKx]
February 19th, 2006 12:47 PM
AlexKx Taptrick surely you can do better! I have always said that one should state there opinion! Surely you also understand what is slanderous, lies, malicious with the intent to harm when knowing what the facts are and surely I can state what they are and defend someone if I see that they are being taken advanteged of can't I?

A freak? Of course people like Bill Gates and Mother Terresa were too do you share your hatred towards them as well? Oh and by the way. You would wear a dress if you found out that you could make 65 million U.S. dollars each time you released a studio l.p. and 85 million U.S. each time you toured. So once again you have to use the term "freak" because you can't except the fact that Michael intellectually has applied himself more than some aritsts to be intertaining, innoventive, and interesting in whatever ways. Obviously the Rolling Stones have never been freaky. Again please address the facts that I have stated in my posts concerning the endless list of things that the Rolling Stones have done to themselves.

Also if your tests on who is a pedophile and who isn't is relevant then don't you think we should do it for everyone? Logically that would make sense. Wouldn't it? So you would not have to go to such lenghts to accuse people you don't have to get to know anything about? Perhaps we should round them up and do something with anyone who I don't know...fails this test of yours.

For your information I am 28 years old and was born in the U.S. of A. I am sorry that you have so little respect for others who are not clones of you physically and mentally and where they come from matters so much to you.

Let me also remind you of one other thing phucker. As much as you may want me to molest whatever children you are related to not once have I asked to be with them even though you attempt to make such an accusation with your threatening statements.
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
February 19th, 2006 06:17 PM
lovelymocca Thanks AlexKX.

If people actually KNEW the facts instead of spewing hatred at the littlest hint of lies printed by the press, more would understand where you are coming from.

Note: someone posted an article by Fox News that MJ was going broke and being kicked out of Bahrain.

But if you read the associated press article by the respected Linda Deutch, they'd read that the Associated Press ACTUALLY SPOKE TO THE PRINCE!!!!!!

No where in Rogers lame article does he say he spoke with the Prince!

THINK ABOUT IT PEOPLE! I'm Out!

Love the Stones BTW
February 19th, 2006 07:07 PM
AlexKx Same. Rock.
February 19th, 2006 08:38 PM
gotdablouse Dude why do you bother ? How's Tito by the way ?
February 22nd, 2006 11:28 PM
Bovine49 Something's wrong with marrying yer 13-year-old second cousin?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)