ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

©
Madafaka Click the image to enlarge it
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hit the road, Jacko, says Bahrain (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
February 12th, 2006 12:49 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Hit the road, Jacko, says Bahrain

Jacko's been told to beat it.

Roger Friedman of FOXnews.com reports that Michael Jackson, Bahrain's most famous celeb freeloader, has been told that his royal gravy train has come to the end of the line. Prince Abdullah has informed the locko Jacko that his account there is overdrawn.

Nor are sometime supporters in Dubai interested in providing welfare checks for the cash-strapped pop prince.

Fast approaching too is an already extended Feb. 20 deadline when Jackson's $270 million in loans is set to come due, or hip-hop into bankruptcy proceedings.

Friedman concludes, "Jack's inability to deal with reality and his financial problems constitutes a veritable house of cards. And it's all about to come crashing down."

All together now: Boo-hoo.

Seattlepi.com

February 12th, 2006 01:06 PM
Jumacfly Boo Hoo Jacko!!
My sources told me that jcdesq and Jacko are the same person..
February 12th, 2006 02:26 PM
MrPleasant I kinda feel sorry for him.
February 12th, 2006 06:09 PM
mrhipfl yes, me too.
February 13th, 2006 09:17 PM
Lethargy
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
I kinda feel sorry for him.

I feel sorry for him too. It's rough when you want to molest children and yet 99.99% of the world thinks that's disgusting and won't let you do it. Guess he'll have to keep searching.
February 14th, 2006 01:37 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
Lethargy wrote:
I feel sorry for him too. It's rough when you want to molest children and yet 99.99% of the world thinks that's disgusting and won't let you do it. Guess he'll have to keep searching.

Yeah, that's what I was talkin' about.
February 14th, 2006 01:55 PM
voodoopug
quote:
wrote:

This is better than when Mike Tyson blew all his money!
February 14th, 2006 02:39 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
This is better than when Mike Tyson blew all his money!

Personally I don't think Tyson blew all that money. As crazy as he is I don't think he could have blown all that wad. Something stinks there....something is fishy. Someone took advantage.
February 14th, 2006 02:47 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Personally I don't think Tyson blew all that money. As crazy as he is I don't think he could have blown all that wad. Something stinks there....something is fishy. Someone took advantage.

The man owned exotic tigers and had Don King as his manager.....it is pretty obvious what happened
February 14th, 2006 04:04 PM
gimmekeef Pug..are you inferring Don King is corrupt?.....Now I've heard everything!...lmao
February 15th, 2006 02:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Pug..are you inferring Don King is corrupt?.....Now I've heard everything!...lmao

I say nothing.
February 15th, 2006 03:59 PM
Break The Spell Jacko has given us some creepy interviews over the years, one time a guy asked him if he knew any other 45 year old men who slept with young boys and Jacko's reply was "of course, people do it all the time". He's beyond delusional...
[Edited by Break The Spell]
February 16th, 2006 07:05 AM
corgi37 What is it with black people and money?

Oh, hang on, Jacko is white. Porcelain white.
February 16th, 2006 08:03 AM
Voodoo Scrounge The guy is fucked in the brain. But I wont laugh at his dimise.

I feel sorry for his kids.
February 17th, 2006 06:15 AM
Barney Fife Jackson should start a new Marcus Garvey-style Back-to-Africa movement and take his corporate shake-downing cousin Jesse with him!
February 18th, 2006 08:24 AM
corgi37 He should move to Iran.
February 18th, 2006 11:00 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
February 18th, 2006 06:57 PM
AlexKx Let's get straight whom the pedophiles are. Here's the deal. We are going to use facts and NOT rumor or innuendo. Stone cold facts. Let's go down the list. Elvis Presley. Pedophile. When he was 21 he dated...Priscilla who was FOURTEEN years old! Madonna. Pedophile. She kissed an underaged boy in her short promotional film (music video) for her song "Open Your Heart". Liberace. Homosexual pedophile. He had underaged boy lovers WHO HAD PLASTIC SURGERY TO LOOK LIKE LIBERACE! There's something scary as phuck for you all lying accusers! Edgar Allen Poe? Incesstuous pedophile. He married his thirteen year old cousin. Same for Jerry Lee Lewis. Now let's get to the siginificant ones for those on this board. Bill Wyman is a pedophile because he dated a 13 year old girl at the age of 43 married her at 15 when he was 45 and divorced her at 17 when he was 47. Mick Jagger deflowered McKenzie Phillops (the daughter of John Phillops from the Mammas And The Pappas) and right before doing so he told her that he had been waiting to do so since she was TEN YEARS OLD!!! Who's calling the kettle black?

Let's talk about Michael Jackson. I have no idea if he is a pedophile or not but let's get something the PHUCK straight. You all don't have a victim. Not one. Diane Diamond from Court T.V. here in the U.S. owned by Rupert Murdock leaked (which I thought was illegal) the settlement that Michael Jackson made in 1994 over an accusation that he mollested a boy in 1993. www.smokinggun.com In this settlement it states how much money was paid out and by who. 15 million U.S. dollars for the boy, 5 million U.S. dollars for the parents, and 5 million U.S. dollars for the lawyer (which is another story in itself). Do you all know who paid this? Not Michael Jackson. An insurance company did. Do you all know what this means? Insurance companies do not make payments if they think that something illegal has happened. Do you all know why this was paid out? It says in the settlement that while an accusation of child molestion was made the settlement was in no way an admission of guilt. It says that the the settlement was for neglect towards the boy AND the father. It also says how in no way does this settlement mean that this boy (now an adult) cannot still testify in court about whether or not Michael molested him. Un-phucking-believable. On top of that after raiding Neverland Ranch and two independent grand jury investigations they came up with not ONE THING to indite Michael Jackson for. Let it also be said that there was one more settlement made with a maids son the Michael's lawyers freaked out about and told him to settle to get this under control BUT the mother of this child has already said on a tabloid t.v. show that the accusation WAS NOT TRUE!

So what is going on here?! I have a list of people PROVEN to be pedophiles yet NEVER has there been a hell bent foaming at the mouth decade long attempt to destroy a person like the media have done with Michael Jackson who does not have simply one proven victim. There are people who have commited genocide who will never get the bad press that he does. Why, why, why?! I honestly think that while not an organized conspiracy there are those individuals who are scared as hell that a black man should not be intellegint (and yes he has shown unbelievably bad judgement as well but the success he has had (and he did have it contrary to what some are nowadays trying to say)has not been by accident even though there are those who try to say that it was) or perhaps in some people's minds a pide piper for white youth in U.S. society. Even Martin Luther King Jr. did not have the amount of white youth followers as Michael Jackson has had.

By the way. The Rolling Stone have not released an l.p. that has sold 60 million copies like "Thriller" has worldwide or 43 million copies like the second best selling l.p. in the world "Back In Black" by AC/DC. It should also be pointed out that Michael Jackson has outsold the Rolling Stones with 350 million copies of his music so I would be REAL careful with whom you are making fun of and know not about as the larger popularity seems to be elsewhere.
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
February 18th, 2006 07:55 PM
Taptrick All Michael would have to do is to take a plethysmograph to determine if he has sexual arousal to children. I worked in a sex offender treatment program for four years and I can tell you every one of the more than 70 sex offenders I worked with had no doubt in their mind that Michael molested children. Every single aspect of his life is a grooming technique for children. Interestingly, true pedophilia is quite rare...that means attraction only to children without attraction to adults.

EVERY PICTURE TELLS A STORY DON'T IT ! ! ! !

[Edited by Taptrick]
February 18th, 2006 08:51 PM
AlexKx Bring it on. Start off with what I said that was untrue and stick with the facts if I am wrong and you want to debate logically and factually. If you can't do that you have nothing. Let's talk about it. The picture from in court that you show is him with a band-aid on his nose. Do you know why that was on there? It has been said many times but most people lie about. It is for his allergies. Surely you know about those don't you? As far as the baby dangling incident of which during that day he said it was a mistake there is a reason why it was shown over and over AND in slow motion. That is because if you saw it once within the context of what was going on you would think wow that was really not smart and that's it. It was a very brief moment that he was showing to his fans that he had a new baby. Can you handle that or will that create a mental collapse for you? Are you able to present any type of proof without minipulated pictures because otherwise I don't have to respond to the others.

Let's do talk about the plastic surgery. For starters would you have any less hatred towards him and go to any less lenghts to show your disgust for those who do not look like you because of certain physical health disorders? If he had not had any plastic surgery he would have African-American features with white skin. By the way the disorder is real. It is called Vitilego. it is no secret and I have seen people who really have it. People of all races can get it it is just more obvious if you are more dark in skin color. So obviously the skin changing has had an effect on his skin color which obviously makes him look different from that. Hence why there is a certain amount of make-up used because without it he would not have any skin color but I am sure your hatred towards him is never ending still. As far as if he somehow did something to get rid of the spots I don't know and frankly is none of your business.

Now the plastic surgery. I can compare pictures. Bring them on. All of them. Not minipulated ones and not ones taken at bizare angles. I can show that while I don't know how much plastic surger he has had where I can tell you that it is far close to the two times that he said he has had. Basically it is in the nose and not much elsewhere. He gets skinnier at times which will make one look different as well as the fact that most human beings look different over the years which I understand is difficult for many to accept. There is no way that he would be looking more like his father as he gets older if he has had all the plastic surgery that people lie about. His father has very distinct African features which is why he doesn't look like YOU. As it is a few years ago in 2001 or 2002 he was at a Halloween party in a costume with an afro and guess what people said? "Wow! He really looks like how he use to." So obviously the hair styles make him look quite different at times and the make-up. I am sure being Rolling Stones fans that you all are quite aware of the make-up and homosexual tendencies that Mick Jagger and crew have had mainly in the early 1970's and on and off since. Now would you like to talk about how unbelievably bad Keith Richards, Mick and crew look from the unbelievable abuse they have done to themselves from drugs, drinking, and smoking? By the way by the time your outsides look as bad as they do your inside looks far worse before that all happens. Let it also be said that every day there are people who are in car crashes and have to have their entire faces redone so this notion that he has somehow ruined himself beyond repair once again is FALSE. Of course the way they do fix people is put a metal plate under your face but just the same it can be and is done DAILY.

The point is is that none of what you all say is true and is SO obvious when knowing the facts that that is why you have to make such accustions because with the facts you all are unable to convince people with what you are saying. Bitch.
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
February 18th, 2006 09:06 PM
AlexKx By the way Taprick. As a proffesional you should know that if that is the way to tell who is a pedophile and who is not then all we would have to do is have everyone go through this test of yours. And in case you are unable to figure it out with your psuedo-intellegente that is not how people are found guilty in the court of law by comming to conclusions about people when not having personally interviewed them. As a matter of fact the courts are SPECIFICALLY for protecting people from such as yourself who use malice and false accusation with the intent to pursecute in order to satisfy your needs of insecurity based on fear, lies, and your own inability to think on your own.
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
February 19th, 2006 02:12 AM
Taptrick You get worked up. Almost a State Of Shock. I don't know what "facts" you want to argue. My post is mostly opinions. It is a fact that you didn't understand the definition of pedophilia. It is a fact that Jackson could take a plethysmograph and has chosen not to. It is a fact that any sex offender treament program meeting ATSA standards will use a plethysmograph or an Abel screen. You are correct that the test is not used as a means of identifying sex offenders. It is a treatment tool mainly used to aid an offender in understanding and/or accepting what they are aroused to...with the goal to show increased arousal to appropriate stimulation and decreased arousal to illegal activity. Although it has been used as defense in some false allegation cases. My point still remains - Jackson has never chosen to pursue its use to prove he does not have inappropriate arousal...or if he has, he has chosen to keep the results secret. It is my opinion that Jackson's entire life is a grooming technique to attract vulnerable and easily exploited children.

I can't persecute Jackson. I don't have that much power and posting pics I find illustrative, scarcastic, and funny isn't persecution. I don't hate him either. I do believe he is a child molester and I have stated my opinion that I believe he has molested children. I've seen the scenario hundreds of times. An accused offender comes into treatment and maintains they never did anything. An unconvicted offender often goes through treatment as a denier and often receives no true benefit from treatment as they never accept responsibility. A convicted offender comes into treatment with the same presentation AND they also have dozens of friends, family, and coworkers believing they are innocent as well. But a funny thing happens to the convicted offender. They deny at first as well. But treatment runs for two years. You just patiently watch as the friends start to fall away. Then some of the family. The the offender starts getting feedback from other offenders telling him his story is bullshit. Then he fails a treatment required polygraph. Then he completes an Able screen or a plethysmograph that shows there is likely high arousal to different categories of illegal sexual activity (by the way - most normal men will show arousals to teenagers, it's how we act on it that is determining). Then the offender begins to realize his five year sentence was hinged on completing treatment and he can't complete treatment unless he passes the plethysmograph. Admissions start to come out. Some may ask well they are just saying what they need to to pass the plethys and complete tx. But it's more than that. Often you see an admission to the charges and they still fail. That's because the plethysmograph is realtive to a lifelong sexual history and it usually turns out there has been A LOT more illegal activity than the convicting offense. Then you start to see more friends and family walk as the begin to realize the person not only committed the crimes but lied about them as well. But some stick through it. It's really interesting to see the situation where the offender thinks they are going to get through two years of treatment without ever telling their spouse and then the realize they can't make it through the family therapy component at the end without the spouse finding out. I've heard Jackson's story many times. To me it is painfully familiar. I think the individuals that make it through 2-3 years of treatment and maintenance while accepting responsibility are the most attuned at spoting an offender...and as I said, they spoted Jackson frequently. It was comical to them to hear there are people out there that believe his innocence. That isn't an opinion from me. That's a fact about how every offender I have spoken with expressed their opinion of Jackson.

If you don't at this point get the difference between an accusation and an opinion...ain't much we can do about that. I think he's a a freak who has got some SERIOUS sexual and body dysmorphic problems. You can think whatever you want about him just keep him away from me and let me know if you ever have a position requiring protection of children. I would choose to keep mine away from you as well.

http://anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

[Edited by Taptrick]
February 19th, 2006 02:15 AM
JuanTCB Wow, and I thought Jacko was an easy target . . .
February 19th, 2006 03:15 AM
Taptrick

February 19th, 2006 03:21 AM
Taptrick
I knew there was proof of further surgeries...

http://media.bofunk.com/media/video... and howard.wmv

February 19th, 2006 03:30 AM
Taptrick

February 19th, 2006 05:31 AM
corgi37 I think we should all bow down and welcome the new addition to the board. A member of Nation of Islam and/or, Germaine Jackson himself, but welcome all the same.
February 19th, 2006 10:21 AM
AlexKx The idea of accusing someone of a crime without a victim I suppose I will have to accept because YOU all say so. Still not addressing how any of my facts are wrong yet sticking by your accusations is fascinating. Obviously like one of Hitler's henchmen once said if you tell the public a lie enough times they start to believe damn be the facts and whether it is wrong or not. I see it here as you have yet to address the ones I have presented. I'll address yours though. I would say again that over a dozen years now ignoring genocides, real pedophiles, and other siginificant stories but going on and on and on in the media about how Michael Jackson is so weird and a child molestor from the "I can just tell." scenario is frieghtening at best. Obviously Michael Jackson can be used as an escape goat by all of your pedophiles that you have worked with is obvious because for years now it has been a constant fore front in the media. Yet I will ask again about the pedophilia practices by the Rolling Stones and the other individuals I have posted about. Why do you not address them if hurting people you don't know is your goal?

By the way I am a white conservative Republican from the deep south in the U.S. of A. so you can try a little harder about making judgements about me that again you know nothing about yet condemn without fact. Again...I am waiting...
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
[Edited by AlexKx]
February 19th, 2006 11:47 AM
JuanTCB "Obviously Michael Jackson can be used as an escape goat"

February 19th, 2006 11:57 AM
lovelymocca Ten Thousand Motels:

I DON'T THINK SO DAHLING. LOL LOL.....

That same Roger Friedman, well he has since posted ANOTHER article saying how MJ has been saved financially again!

My guess is there was NEVER a problem to begin with, and Friedbrain Friedman is backtracking. AGAIN!

Hang your hopes somewhere else. Ha Ha Ha......
[Edited by lovelymocca]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)