ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Francesco Scavullo
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 1973 ultimate live, im ready to send it to you Return to archive
02-20-04 04:23 PM
rocker Today i received from "exile" my copy of "1973 ultimate live CD" and I am ready to burn this for the first two people that email me. I will not charge you postage. If you would like this disc you must agree to burn this disc for 2 other people, and make your offer avaliable on the rocks off message board. This is the rules i agreed to, and you must do the same! Thanks to exilestones for making this avaliable. Today is Friday and i will be out of town till sunday. Ill check my email sunday night and respond to you to let you know whether or not you were one of the first two folks to respond. If you arent have no fear cuz you catch this deal from other folks.
02-20-04 04:28 PM
jb That is very generous of you. Throbby is also a very generous guy who has sent me some of the most incredible stuff I have ever heard.
[Edited by jb]
02-20-04 04:28 PM
rocker oh yeah, my email address is: [email protected]

Thanks,

rocker
02-20-04 05:06 PM
exilestones@netscape Great to see the music shared. Is there still a link to download the covers?

02-20-04 05:13 PM
Lazy Bones http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/02-07-2004/179846-1.html
02-20-04 05:33 PM
throbby Thanks JB!

I'd like a copy if possible. I can burn for others.

BEST VIEWED HIGH