ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Francesco Scavullo
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: With the Who Return to archive
02-19-04 11:49 AM
bartosaure Is anyone able to tell me which song did the rolling stones and the who record together on June 1967 ?

Thanks a lot !
02-19-04 11:56 AM
Joey " Is anyone able to tell me which song did the rolling stones and the who record together on June 1967 ?

Thanks a lot ! "

Another Tricky Day ...........................for YOU !!!!!

Fella

J.
02-19-04 12:24 PM
glencar "We Love You" was done together. The Who recorded "Under My Thumb" in tribute to the Stones but it stinks.
02-19-04 12:34 PM
Joey " The Who recorded "Under My Thumb" in tribute to the Stones but it stinks. "

YOU MAKE JOEY CRY LIKE BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
02-19-04 12:36 PM
glencar "Under My Thumb" by The Who made me plotz like a yenta.
02-19-04 12:37 PM
Joey "Under My Thumb" by The Who made me plotz like a yenta. "

May your Seder Plate contain nothing but Crab Legs this evening .

Word ! G !
02-19-04 12:39 PM
glencar Go with the last one, student boy.
02-19-04 12:39 PM
glencar Joey, this guy is way too serious for our kind of "fun" ifyaknowwhattamean.
02-19-04 12:40 PM
Joey " Joey, this guy is way too serious for our kind of "fun" ifyaknowwhattamean "

Agreed . Must be something in the water there .......
02-19-04 12:42 PM
glencar Is he a Brit?
02-19-04 12:44 PM
bartosaure I'm sorry, I was wrong . I'm looking for a song of the rolling stones that the who recorded in June 1967 and there is only 3 possibility : Satisfaction, The last time and Paint it black.
Thanks !
02-19-04 12:45 PM
glencar His breakfast is repeating.
02-19-04 12:46 PM
glencar Actually my serious friend, The Stinkin' Who redid "The Last Time" along with the aforementioned "Under My Thumb." Both versions stank badly.
02-19-04 12:46 PM
Joey " His breakfast is repeating. "

.......and me bowels are a churning

02-19-04 12:47 PM
glencar I took a nice one right before replying to the Nut which gave me handy material for my reply to her.
02-19-04 12:52 PM
Joey " I took a nice one right before replying to the Nut which gave me handy material for my reply to her. "

Oh , Oh ....................Why did you have to mention THAT ?????? :

************* END TRANSMISSION *************
02-19-04 11:38 PM
Zack You may be thinking of We Love You that featured two Beatles on background vocals, although you can't hear them if you ask me.
02-20-04 03:47 AM
Prodigal Son Oh well we all know about the Beatles on "We Love You," souns just like them! But yes, the Who did do those tunes in mediocre fashion. Imagine if:
1. They'd put some thought into it.
2. John Entwistle wasn't unavailble for bass due to vacation.
3. They recorded them 2-3 years later at their dirty hard rock n' rolling prime of the stage, 1969-71! Kick ass!

BEST VIEWED HIGH