ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Francesco Scavullo
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Funny as hell Return to archive Page: 1 2
02-18-04 10:25 AM
hotlicks
http://www.theonion.com/opinion.php?i=1&o=1

I defy you not to laugh.
02-18-04 11:19 AM
nankerphelge That is pretty funny!

And the whole thing is ridiculous.

I tried the Mach3 because, well...because on the commercial for it, the guy had this hot girl all over him while he shaved with the Mach3. I mean, they wouldn't lie right?
Use the Mach3 = hottie wants to molest you whilst you shave!
Simple!

But 3 blades is damn near amputation!
I had shaving rash for an entire month!
It doesn't just remove the hair, but most of the layers of skin and part of the jaw bone!

I cannot fathom how 4 sharp steel blades scraping across the face must feel! I'd imagine you could use it to sculpt your face into just about anything!

02-18-04 11:29 AM
jb I am using a the three blade razor with 'Lab Series" shaving cream. I find no matter what blade I use, the area below my chin is always difficult.
02-18-04 01:23 PM
glencar This morning I was watching a TV call-in show about the elections in Wisconsin last night. A guy calls up & starts talking about how he was going to base his vote on who has the biggest cock! The TV hostess blanched, the guy was immediately cut off & I couldn't stop laughing for 2 minutes.
02-18-04 04:40 PM
Joey I too am using a the three blade razor with 'Lab Series" shaving cream. I find no matter what blade I use, the area below my Sac is always difficult.

Sacky !
02-18-04 04:44 PM
jb That's funny!!!
02-18-04 04:50 PM
Joey " That's funny!!! "

Thanks My Brother ............

I thought the " clothes " bit on the other thread was pretty funny too IMHO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

But NOTHING Tops THIS :

" As a senior member of this board, I have earned the respect of most real stones fans who post here. I have also earned the right to voice my opinions on many different subjects such as politics and religion, and most open minded people have agreed with my positions. To those of you who have stood by my side and fought the good fight, I thank you. To those of you who are consumed with hatred and venom, I pity you . I have accomplished a great deal in my life(high income,5400sq ft home under a/c with 6 rooms and 6.5 bahts, S-series Mercedes AMG package, numerous collectible watches including Patek philippe,Frank Mueller, and Panerai, numerous Rolling Stones collectible items, including , but not limited to, signed albums, photos, and boots, as well as being a respected lawyer in my community). I didn't achieve this by being wrong very often and it amazes me how some of you, who by any reasonable definition are not what I would call successful, attempt to show me up on the board and attack me in the most vicious ways. As I have often said, instead of spewing forth your own insecurities and frustrations , you should try to emulate me and achieve something meaningful in your lives. You may not like what I say, but you know I am right...I am what we call a "winner" in society and rather then be jealous, learn from me ....It is people like me who are going to give most of you a "break" in life...in other words, don't bite the hand that feeds you..... "

Lovely !!!

Jacky !
02-18-04 04:55 PM
jb THAT'S even FUNNIER!!!
02-18-04 08:13 PM
glencar That was your high water point. You've slid down since. But hey, I still love you. Like an Israeli loves a Palestinian.
02-18-04 08:45 PM
Joey " That was your high water point. You've slid down since. But hey, I still love you. Like an Israeli loves a Palestinian. "

Blue .............................

You are a looooong ways from 7K Posts my Stonesian Brother .

" Kerry has a Love Child Ronnie "

JJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !!!
02-18-04 08:50 PM
glencar Joey, I didn't make hay while the sun shined. Mea culpa. But if you subtract all Joshy's smilies, it's close.
02-18-04 08:51 PM
Joey

Blue ............................it's true .

John Kerry has a " Love Child "

YES !!!!
02-18-04 08:52 PM
glencar Kerry is gonna be toast.
02-19-04 09:56 AM
Joey " Kerry is gonna be toast.
"

Agreed !!!! He looks like a cross between Walter Mondale and Michael Dukakis ( sic )...............Oh , and toss in a little George McGovern for good measure .

The convention is STILL six months away Blue . Look for Hillary Clinton and/or Al Gore to pull off a coup in Boston this August .

Word ..............to your GrandPappy !!!!!!

" There is a Bush/Clinton Feud Ronnie ! "

Jercee
02-19-04 01:00 PM
glencar Hilly better make her move by then. Otherwise it'll be the Breck Girl in '08 & then she'll never get her chance which she's waited for for 16 years or more.
02-19-04 01:01 PM
glencar Did you ever hear that version of RTJ wherein Mick says, "Hillary Clinton, give me a blow job!"? It's scary & tittilating all at once.
02-19-04 01:05 PM
Joey

Blue ............................the actress that Kerry is rumored to have had the " Love Child " with was popular in the late '80's and early '90's . I forget her name but she was in tons of B Movies and might have had a guest starring role in " Melrose Place " for a bit . She had an English / Cockney accent ( more annoying that Zeta Jones ) and is related to the late Princess Diana .

" Your Assistance is Needed Ronnie ! "

www.allmovie.com
02-19-04 01:06 PM
glencar Catherine Oxenburg.
02-19-04 01:07 PM
Joey " Catherine Oxenburg. "

BANG !!!!!!

YES !!!!!! Good Work My Brother !!!!!!

I owe you a Guinness !!!!!!!!!!!
02-19-04 01:07 PM
glencar She's sexy but a total whore. Married Ali MacGraw's ex for about 5 days a couple of years back.
02-19-04 01:08 PM
glencar You owe me a six pack, baby. As I do you.
02-19-04 01:09 PM
Joey " You owe me a six pack, baby. As I do you. "

02-19-04 01:10 PM
jb One of the most beautiful jews ever.
02-19-04 01:11 PM
telecaster joey

Go here now:

www.trustfundgirls.com

Thanks me later
02-19-04 01:11 PM
Joey " One of the most beautiful jews ever. "

WTF ?!?!?!

Really ...............?!?!?!
02-19-04 01:12 PM
glencar I like that Judging Amy chick from when she was in "Heat." I think she's jewish but not sure. Oxenburg is onlly partly jewish.
02-19-04 01:13 PM
Joey " Oxenburg is onlly partly jewish. "

I may have missed out on the " Oxenburg Love Train " but I will be DAMNED if I miss out on the " Paris Hilton Express " !!!!!!!!!

Nurse , Pack my Bags !!!!!

We are going to Vegas ..................................

J the Flykins !

02-19-04 01:15 PM
telecaster joey did you check it out?

www.trustfundgirls.com
02-19-04 01:15 PM
jb Cindy margolis.
02-19-04 01:17 PM
Joey " Cindy margolis. "

Another fine Piece of Ass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think she is a " Carpet Muncher " though ........( see Jodie Foster )
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH