ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Francesco Scavullo
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: EC and the Stones. Return to archive
02-17-04 08:15 PM
CLAPTONBOYZ Hi everybody, I come from Dartford. In fact Mick's former home is 5 minutes away.
I love the Stones and have done since I was about 13. That's only 15 years ago but in that time I have enjoyed the music a great deal.
The Stones are an institution and a GREAT British one at that!!
I have several cds where EC and the Stones are doing the biz. Just wish EC would play with them once more.

Anyway, if anybody has an interest in Eric Clapton, then visit us at WWW.CLAPTONBOYZ.COM
[Edited by CLAPTONBOYZ]
02-17-04 08:27 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
CLAPTONBOYZ wrote:
Hi everybody, I come from Dartford. In fact Mick's former home is 5 minutes away.

Heck! I'm only about 30 minutes from Stephen King's summer home. They come down every year. Nice family. I think he wrote a story called Midnight Rambler once.
02-17-04 10:22 PM
J.J.Flash WELCOME CLAPTONBOYZ!!!! Good to see another "followers" of "God". I love him from the depth of my soul, nothing so insane as my adoration for Keith but I really enjoy Clapton's career (the whole thing, mostly Cream period).

By the way, thanks for the link.

You must be proud of been born there in Dartford, the place our beloved dirty renegades came from too.
02-17-04 11:50 PM
BILL PERKS I'M 20 MINUTES FROM WAL MART AND 30 SECONDS FROM A REVOLUTIONARY WAR BATTLE SITE.

BEST VIEWED HIGH