ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Francesco Scavullo
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keefer Fist... a la Sosa? Return to archive
02-17-04 06:04 PM
UGot2Rollme This is for the (probably few) Chicago fans out there ...I was just watching Keef show his appreciation to the crowd and it reminded me of Mr. Sammy from the Cubs...
is this another case of Keef borrowing some mid'west riffs or have I just been spending too much time thinking about Keef and dreaming incoherently about the Cubs?
02-17-04 11:47 PM
Riff-Hard-Fan Hi! Im not a Cubs fan but I am a Keef fan and u can never spend to much time thinking about Keef (maybe the Cubs) But anyways I am from Illinois lol I didn't get to attend the concerts in Chicago but I'm walking there if the Stones come back ! Keep on Rockin Keith!
02-18-04 01:28 AM
parmeda

<<<<<----------------------------- Cubs Fan

...of the most massive proportion!
(Just ask Sir Stonesalot how loyal I am, LOL )

But, to get back to your observation...I don't think Keith borrowed or hijacked the 'fist' gesture from Mr. Sosa. As simillar as it may seem, both gentlemen are graciously honored by their adoring fans with the "I'm Not Worthy..." bow, lol. It would only seem to be a natural reaction, on either part, that their fists would rocket-in-the-air in the manner that they do. Then again, this is just my opinion.

And for the record...if you would like to see this fan in action, tune in on any given Sat. or Sun. home game in the right field bleachers...these arms will be wailing with the rest of 'em!

BEST VIEWED HIGH