ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Francesco Scavullo
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Charlie's Good Tonight, ain't He ? Return to archive
02-17-04 05:44 PM
UGot2Rollme I focused in on Charlie during Twick's Paint it Black, and it was especially Satisfying... I would say more, but Charlie is Charlie and I'll just hold my applause Until the Next Time I see the band....

' Cause I know it's only rock n'roll but I like it like it yes I do!..
02-17-04 08:54 PM
Riff-Hard-Fan Your right...Charlie is amazing! But my heart belongs to his buddy Keith hahahaha We love ya Charlie!Your the cool!
02-17-04 11:41 PM
Riff-Hard-Fan Just wanted to change my pic of Keef.
02-18-04 12:23 AM
stonedinaustralia riff- hard - fan

you are the new soulie (old timmers (sic.)here will know what i mean)

what's the plan - to overtake jb's number of posts in the next 30 days???
02-18-04 01:16 AM
fmk438j
Hey SIA, I believe its a year ago today we saw the band.
02-18-04 01:41 AM
stonedinaustralia yep fmk - it's been crossing my mind all day

what a night it was!! - and it's all still crystal clear in my memory and i doubt it will fade much at all

we were there my stonesian brother and it's thanks to RO in general and you in particular that i was there at all

so thanks again 1,000 times
02-18-04 01:51 AM
fmk438j What a day AND night.

I know you were a little more 'relaxed', but I was a bag of nerves (on first nights).

02-18-04 02:02 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan Shitttttttttt I'm just having some fun lol I like to post messages about Mr.Richards okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
02-18-04 06:02 AM
Ronnie B. Wood that sentence said mick jagger on the album Get Yer Ya Ya's out...
02-18-04 06:00 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
fmk438j wrote:

I know you were a little more 'relaxed',

don't believe it fmk - that half an hour or so before they opened the doors i was wound up tighter that the spring mechanism on a heavy duty rat trap - once inside and with my position secure i was then able to "relax" but i was still feeling pretty "wired" with the excitment of it all

Riff-Hard-fan - don't take it to hard - i'm just winding you up a bit - your manic approach is amusing and i admire your energy
02-18-04 08:14 PM
glencar I think we've seen her before. AKA Shine A Light.
02-18-04 08:26 PM
stonedinaustralia no i don't think so glencar - SAL was completely loopy and had pretensions to intellectualism (is that a word??)and a "hipper than thou" attitude which pissed me (and i know plenty of others) right off

RHF is more like soulie once was - all manic enthusiasm completely without pretension or self-conciousness - while annoying at times it's hard to be critical without sounding like a boring old fart

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
02-18-04 08:57 PM
glencar I hope so. Shiny Light drove me to the depths of anger.
02-18-04 09:05 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
glencar wrote:
Shiny Light drove me to the depths of anger.

i know what you mean - but the anger would soon turn to pity
02-19-04 12:54 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan Hi hahahahha Glad u like me so much (and no im not that other nutcase u mentioned) Whats going on people? Anybody seen Keef?

BEST VIEWED HIGH