ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Francesco Scavullo
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones Tour Return to archive
02-17-04 12:16 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan Heyyyyyyyy.......What do u think our chances are of gettin another Tour out of the Stones?????
02-17-04 06:58 AM
nankerphelge Fucking better happen qwik!

I got all "toured up" yesterday -- on the way to the gym yesterday morning at 9, I stopped by to see the great & powerful TomL. Next thing ya know, it's 9:30 and I have a Molson Canadian 24 oz in one hand and some chiba in the other!

We were planning the Stones' tour for them.
Now I'm all torqued up for a show!

02-17-04 08:06 AM
TomL We got the east coast tour all wrapped up. Philly 2, NYC 3, Boston 2, CT 1, DC 2, Baltimore 1. By 3 yesterday afternoon i was rolling. That's what you call a power breakfest. Thanks Nanky.
02-17-04 08:19 AM
LadyJane So Buffalo gets stiffed again???

Gee...thanks!

LJ.
02-17-04 09:03 AM
TomL Ok add Buffalo 1
02-17-04 09:10 AM
Pattie
I would be thrilled!
02-17-04 10:06 AM
nankerphelge Luv them power breakfasts!!

02-17-04 10:08 AM
Joey " We got the east coast tour all wrapped up. Philly 2, NYC 3, Boston 2, CT 1, DC 2, Baltimore 1. By 3 yesterday afternoon i was rolling. That's what you call a power breakfest. Thanks Nanky. "

Ah , yeah , what about all of us out here in these " rectangular " states ?!?!?!

Well ..............??????

Developing ....................................

" St. Louis 2 , K.C. 1 , Denver 2 , Memphis 1 , Dallas 2 , Minneapolis 2 , Omaha 1 , Milwaukee 1 , etc............... Ronnie ! "

Jacky

02-17-04 10:10 AM
nankerphelge You can't just plan a tour like that Joey!

First you need a well-balanced breakfast of Molson Canadian 24 oz cans and a lil Hawaiian chiba.

Only then can you set out the tour.

I'll be right over!
02-17-04 11:48 AM
TomL Yea, re-think it tonight Joey. Looks like you got the mid west all wrapped up.
02-17-04 12:04 PM
Joey " First you need a well-balanced breakfast of Molson Canadian 24 oz cans and a lil Hawaiian chiba.

Only then can you set out the tour.

I'll be right over! "

Bless you my Brother ..............I need coaching and counseling DESPERATELY !!!!!!!!!!!

" Maui Wowie Ronnie ?!?!?! "

Jazzy Cat !
02-17-04 01:50 PM
nankerphelge Personally, I liked the "heartland" leg you put together!

But without the proper frame of mind, it is so easy to make a logistical error that fucks up the whole thing!

I'm a bear for detail!
02-17-04 02:24 PM
Joey " I'm a bear for detail! "

I'm a bear for eggs.

02-17-04 04:12 PM
glencar I think the Midwest should forget about any future Stones shows. You'll have to visit more interesting places.
02-17-04 04:13 PM
Joey " I think the Midwest should forget about any future Stones shows. You'll have to visit more interesting places. "

Blue Be Thinking Too Much !

Goysky !
02-17-04 04:14 PM
glencar I'm sorry Joey but it's a fact. You'll have to visit Chicago & stay with Steelie if you wanna see the Stones again.
02-17-04 04:17 PM
Joey " I'm sorry Joey but it's a fact. You'll have to visit Chicago & stay with Steelie if you wanna see the Stones again. "

Baby Steelie Molests Collies !

Goy the Skee !
02-17-04 04:19 PM
glencar C'mon, be nice to Steelie. He's the best! I plan on a Chicago trip if it's a small venue & I can get tickee. I ain't doing those weird places again. Aw, who am I fooling? I'd even go to Fargo to see the boys!
02-17-04 04:20 PM
Joey " I'd even go to Fargo to see the boys! "

I wouldn't !

Goys.
02-17-04 04:22 PM
glencar Don't tell me Omahaboy thinks Fargo is dull??? WTF???
02-17-04 04:28 PM
Joey " Don't tell me Omahaboy thinks Fargo is dull??? WTF??? "

02-17-04 04:30 PM
glencar I'm deadly serious. Once I was in Colorado & I made the trip up to Cheyenne because I wanted to cross the stateline. Somehow, Nebraska was too much effort. Maybe when I'm 90.
02-17-04 04:34 PM
Joey " I'm deadly serious. Once I was in Colorado & I made the trip up to Cheyenne because I wanted to cross the stateline. Somehow, Nebraska was too much effort. Maybe when I'm 90. "

You make Joey very sad .
02-17-04 04:38 PM
glencar Alright, alright. If the Stones play Lincoln or Kearney, I'm there. Even I die of [yawn] boredom on the way out there.
02-17-04 05:14 PM
Riff-Hard-Fan HEY! I'M IN THE MIDWEST ! I GOTTA HAVE KEITH! IF CHICAGOS ON THE LIST I'M THERE OR ANYWHERE IN THE MIDWEST! WE CAN'T HELP IT IF THE MIDWEST IS "BORING" HAHAHA BUT IT WON'T BE IF THE STONES ARE HERE!!! WE LOVE YOU KEEF!!!!!!!
02-17-04 05:34 PM
UGot2Rollme hey, don't forget about the Europe tour "I get by with a little help from my (Dutch) friends!"

Charlie's rockin tonight.... just watch 4 Flicks Paint it Black!
02-17-04 05:35 PM
glencar Aren't they doing S. America before anywhere else?
02-17-04 06:07 PM
egon
quote:
Riff-Hard-Fan wrote:
Heyyyyyyyy.......What do u think our chances are of gettin another Tour out of the Stones?????

better than average.
02-17-04 11:42 PM
Riff-Hard-Fan Thanks Egon I like those odds!

BEST VIEWED HIGH