ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Francesco Scavullo
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Some unpublished photos from '81 Return to archive
02-16-04 05:34 PM
LuckyWithTheLadies Gonna have to learn how to use a computer first.
[Edited by LuckyWithTheLadies]
02-16-04 07:12 PM
mac_daddy not a single one is showing up...

I looked at the page source, and tried the urls directly...

they all derive from:

http://www.msnusers.com/r3lidh2t87frkikqraeas0ror6/Documents/

and that is a member's only area...

If you can access this area, save the images to your harddrive, and send 'em on over to voodoo...

I hope this helps - I look forward to seeing the pics sometime...

[Edited by mac_daddy]
02-16-04 07:49 PM
LuckyWithTheLadies darn! I thought I could hot link from the msn groups thing. I guess not. They are showing up on my machine and show the groups thing as the path. Oh well, they must be coming from my hard drive. I hate messin with free servers, don't have one of me own.

Is this pic showing up?

02-16-04 07:53 PM
LuckyWithTheLadies Now I am getting red x's too. This from a computer science major. I embarrass myself. I wonder if I exceeded their bandwidth limits. It'd be nice if they told me that instead of just denying access. I saw nothing there about limits. Or about hot linking. Go! Bill Gates! But than again why would they support linking.
02-16-04 08:31 PM
mac_daddy I can see the one with mick bearing his chest (there are some ladies around these parts that will adore that one)...

here's the url:

http://www.digitalstar.com/publis99/OriginalImages/323638ORIG.JPG

the reason you see the pics at msn is because the computer you are using is cookied for that site -> you are a member. the pics are coming from the msn server, but you are the only one cookied to view them; for the rest of us, the images disappear hen the page loads...

try to put more on the digitalstar.com server...

thanks for the effort.

some mighty nice pics floating around these parts recently (which makes browsing these boards that much more addicting)
02-17-04 06:09 AM
LadyJane
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
(there are some ladies around these parts that will adore that one)...

here's the url:

http://www.digitalstar.com/publis99/OriginalImages/323638ORIG.JPG

You got that right!

LJ.
02-18-04 05:06 PM
crb69 That Mick Pic is from LSTNT - Miss You!!!!!

Saw it a million times!

BEST VIEWED HIGH