ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Francesco Scavullo
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Richards Return to archive
02-15-04 12:11 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan Keith is the Sexiest man alive and always will be! Go keith We love you!
02-15-04 06:50 AM
Pattie
He's broken a few hearts
02-15-04 10:11 AM
LadyJane Welcome Riff-hard-fan!!

So you love Keith.....I like you already!!!

LJ.
02-15-04 11:41 AM
Mr. D Good for you Riff-hard, you have a lil in common with all of us. Welcome aboard.
02-15-04 04:55 PM
Riff-Hard-Fan Thanxxx Guys!!! Keith is not getting older he,s getting better n better n better!!!! I did not get to attend any of the Licks Tour but I sit and watch the dvd every night! lol And I'm not that young either ahahahha Keith is like God, he's imortal don't ya think??? cya guys!
02-15-04 05:16 PM
Riff-Hard-Fan How do I get that thing off here that says The Breakfast show?? hahaha And back to Keith....
02-15-04 05:20 PM
Riff-Hard-Fan Oh it's off hahaha ok I love that song Waitin on a call from you! I just heard it yesterday, I heard it on the news, what I heard really pissed me off, and now I got those Fuckin Bluessssssssssss , yeah I said them Fuckin Bluessssssss~~~~~But any minute any hour, I'm waitin on a call from You....Sorry I got carried away there.
02-15-04 05:47 PM
stonedinaustralia riff-hard-fan hey there

you're not related to our satanic mate sab666 are you??

it's just that you both seem very excitable
02-16-04 01:01 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan Hey stoned ! No im not related I just get excited talkin about Keith ya know????Ummm Keith is like The Highlander he's imortal (not imoral) hahaha But anyway, anybody want to talk about the Main Offender or got any news about him these days??? Long Live the Stones and of course Keef!
02-16-04 01:20 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan This is for Lady Jane: How did ya get your pic of keef on there? Please let me know ok I want to put one on ! TY
02-16-04 01:25 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Riff-Hard-Fan wrote:
Keith is like The Highlander he's imortal

who he??? "the highlander" that is - i take it he's still alive (hahaha)

keith is not immortal - physically anyway - his name however may well live down the ages - although in 200 years time i suspect his name will only be familiar to a select few die-hard aficianados who have an interest in 20th cent. popular music
02-16-04 01:41 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan To:Stoned Hell Man! You mean Keith's not gonna live forever??? But he's alive right now and that's ok with me, ya know? Peace!
02-16-04 01:49 AM
stonedinaustralia yes, that's exactly what i mean as that has always been my understanding of the word "immortal"

but yes he's still with us...so that's cool...i just wish he'd put out a decent sized chunk of new material

again i ask, who's this highlander dude??

as MMD would have it...do rock on!!!
02-16-04 02:08 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan Hi it's me again lol The Highlander dude is on a tv show called the Highlander, he's an immortal being from Scotland, a pretty cool show actually! But anyway, Rock on Keith and yeah he needs to get some new music out there for us!
02-16-04 02:23 PM
Ronnie B. Wood hey welcome my friend,
and did you know that some catolich preacher said something about keef: If it's a man, that's picture of GOD, that man must be KEITH!
02-16-04 02:36 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Riff-Hard-Fan wrote:
This is for Lady Jane: How did ya get your pic of keef on there? Please let me know ok I want to put one on ! TY

I actually had help from Voodoo...one of our fine Administrators.

If you look at your "profile" it will give you instructions on how to post an avatar.

Hope that helps!!

LJ.
02-16-04 02:36 PM
Pattie
are stones fans more loyal than beatles fans? I think so
02-16-04 02:37 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Riff-Hard-Fan wrote:
How did ya get your pic of keef on there? Please let me know ok I want to put one on !

hi and welcome. that little photo of keith is LJs "avatar". you can access your avatar field by clicking on the UPDATE PROFILE link above inside this thread or on the main board just above the POST NEW icon.

if your photo has an internet address, go ahead and post it. if not, email it to administration and we will upload your keith photo and email you the link for your profile page. have fun!
02-16-04 11:55 PM
Riff-Hard-Fan Jaxx...Ty but I emailed ya the pic of Keef and still haven't got the link back so I can put my pic on the avatar thingy lol Hope to get it soon....That came off the Licks Tour at Madison Sqare Garden show.... Keeeffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff Riffffffffffff Harddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
02-17-04 12:00 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan Hi again Keith fans.......does anybody know where to get a copy of the UK Mag that had the Keith Richards 60th birthday tribute...supposed to have a 28 page spread of Keith/ and stories ect. ????
02-17-04 12:16 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hi Riff-Hard-Fan, and welcome. In the ADMIN page we have a link to all of us at the same time with just one click. I have not received anything and I'm on line now. Did you send it to jaxx only? Sned it to me and can upload it now as I?m gonna be here for about 10 minutes more.
02-17-04 12:37 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan Patti...Did Keith break your heart? And by the way Keith's Patti is so beautiful and he has 2 beautiful daughters, he deserves every bit of the life hes got! The man is incredible.
02-17-04 01:41 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan Keith Richards #1 Stone
02-17-04 02:00 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan Go to Keithrichards.com it's Keiths own website, really cool!
02-17-04 11:26 PM
Riff-Hard-Fan Just checking to see if my new Keef pic is on here lol
02-17-04 11:28 PM
Riff-Hard-Fan Damnnnnnnnn look at dat!
02-18-04 01:30 PM
glencar I have the Uncut mag with Keith's birthday tribute. I'll hopefully get to it by the time #61 rolls around.

BEST VIEWED HIGH