ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sydney - where is review? And general questions. Return to archive
02-21-03 10:49 AM
corgi37 Very surprised their is no review from the Superdome show yet. Bit slack you Sydney mongrels. Of course, when they play Melbourne, reviews will be prompt, witty, informative and spellt korrectlee. But, i do have some questions. So if anyone who attended Sydney shows can help, i'd love it.
1. Is there a tour video/dvd for sale, similar to what was for sale in 95?
2. What was JET like?
3. What was the crowd like? Did people sit down and knit, or rock on?
4. If, say, a Corgi was sitting 8 rows from the front, would he have a great spot?
5. What was security like? Did they stop anyone running to the front?
6. How far do Keith and Ron flick their picks? Do they reach the 8th row?
7. What are the prices for the merchandice? ie: the vampire fanged muscle shirt and the flashing stones tongue badges?
8. Is the tour program any good?
9. Can photos be safely taken without some Goomba coming in and breaking ones nose/camera/kicking one out?
10. What is the square root of pye?
02-21-03 10:55 AM
jb Nice reviews on IORR review 2003 page.
02-21-03 11:34 AM
corgi37 ty, stonesdoug. But i want FMK or SIA review. Or, just an average aussie review. The excitement, the crowd. You know, the usual deal. Plus, and most important, i want my questions answered. There surely is a tour vid for sale. But, really, no matter. Melbourne audiences are usually better than any other aussie city. After all, we are the home of rock in Oz. Sydney is disco city. Perth and s.a are reggae, tassie dont matter, and qld is hee-haw town.
02-21-03 12:04 PM
jb Your welcome.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST