ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Have you noticed this Kenickie guy? Return to archive
02-20-03 04:39 PM
FotiniD Too many political posts did it. I'm flipped out and I just watched "Grease" again after some time. Have you guys noticed the striking resemblance of Kenickie with our Keith???? Or is it one too many political threads that are getting on my nerves? I mean, notice the 'bad guy' attitude, the phrases used, those lines on his face and the way he lights a cigarette in the "Greased Lightning" scene.

I don't mean the resemblance was intentional or anything by the filmmakers, I just noticed it and now I'm developing a strong liking for Kenickie (aka Jeff Conaway)
02-20-03 06:12 PM
corgi37 yeah, i noticed that dude looked like Keith when i saw Taxi all those years ago. In fact, i had him cast as my 80's to now Keith in the movie i was going to make about the STones. Trouble was, i have no money, no experience, no clue, no crew, no equipment. But let me tell you, in my head, this movie is oscar material for sure.
02-21-03 02:39 AM
FotiniD Corgi, I'm sure it is! Yes, the guy's the perfect one to cast for Keith, hahaha See you at the oscars!
02-21-03 06:32 AM
gypsymofo60 Corgi, outstanding old bean!......Can I be Mick? if not, how about Keith's dog SYPH'....What are you going to call this epic?.......How about, 'My Best Friend He Shoots Water Rats'?......Gotta be better than ya know derrrrrrrrr 'Stones'.
02-21-03 10:14 AM
jb Jeff Conway from taxi definitely looks like Keith..I always noticed the resemblance.
02-21-03 10:17 AM
gypsy Yeah, Jeff Conaway does look like Keith. I always thought he was cuter than John Travolta in "Grease" anyways.
02-21-03 10:20 AM
corgi37 I was thinking of something original like: "The rolling stones; a life". Or, "Rolling". In an inspired moment, probably i'd call it "Demon Life". It was supposed to start with black and white footage of the blitz, dive bombing stukas, air raid sirens, and quick flashs of the 50's, mccarthy era, elvis, buddy holly, sputnik, and then a train pulling into a station at kent with a young, rough looking fella stubbing out a smoke with a cuban heeled boot. As the train stops, he boards, and spies a skinny guy sitting in the corner with a bunch of records under his arm. Trouble is, its been done a zillion times before. Mind you, my movie focuses alot on the Edith Grove days, to show the casual observer that the Stones havent always been men of wealth and taste. I wanted to end my movie with a final scene set in the future with keith and Mick talking and laughing together in a retirement village. Keith says: "You got ya knighthood, what did i get?" Mick splutters and says: "You got to be old, that freaked everyone out". Fade to black.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST