ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday to... Return to archive
02-20-03 03:21 AM
L&A ... me ! Year, it's my birthday today, and look what I received from a colleague : an handmade doll of MJ ! Isn't it great ? Also received the 40x20 book !

Today is a day.

02-20-03 03:26 AM
Madafaka Happy birthday L&A!
Really a funny doll. Is great!
02-20-03 05:33 AM
F505 Congratulations L&A! Rock on and let's hope the Stones will do Bruxelles!
02-20-03 06:18 PM
Miss U. Happy B-day! That doll is the cutest thing!! That person should sell them.
02-20-03 07:17 PM
parmeda A very Happy Birthday to you, L&A...
and many, many more!
02-20-03 08:09 PM
Joey Well Happy Happy Birthday !!!!!!!

Now if you will please excuse me , I have to get up and take a pee .....................................

Wee Joey !
02-20-03 08:43 PM
Angiegirl Happy B-day!! Great doll.
02-20-03 08:59 PM
Highwire Rob
quote:
L&A wrote:
... me ! Year, it's my birthday today, and look what I received from a colleague : an handmade doll of MJ !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a unique gift! How tall is it? I see the hook on top... can you hang it from your car's rear-view mirror?

COOL!
02-21-03 02:35 AM
L&A Well, thank very much for your kind wishes, Madafaka, F505, Miss U., parmeda, Joey, Angiegirl and Highwire Rob !
Yes, Highwire Rob, it's about 25 cm, and I can hang it where I want

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST