ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gov't Mule (NSC) Return to archive
02-20-03 12:25 AM
Rollingstoned58 Are there any Gov't Mule fans on the board? I just saw them, and afterwards I met the entire band.
02-20-03 05:53 AM
Cant Catch Me Me, I'm a fan! I think they're one of the very few "new" rock bands of the last 5 to 10 years, although there may be others I just never heard of or started listening to.

And I say "new" in quotes just 'cause the bandmembers aren't exactly new to the music scene. But I love their approach, drums, bass and a guitar, straight-ahead improvisational rock! They make any of the so-called "jam" bands look (or sound!) like a bunch of wussies.
02-20-03 06:00 AM
ziggypayne Amazing band. Just saw them again Tuesday night. What did you think of Karl Denson sitting in with them?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST