ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: jerry and lizzie at the london fashion week (nsc) Return to archive
02-19-03 10:03 PM
moy

19 FEBRUARY 2003
London Fashion Week was preparing for its Thursday wrap-up, but the glamour quotient of the event has so far showed no signs of winding down.

Christina Aguilera, Yasmin Le Bon and Kylie Minogue hit the party circuit, while on the catwalk, Mick Jagger's supermodel daughter Elizabeth was doing double duty, making appearances for both John Rocha and Clements Ribeiro. Among the famous names admiring the husband and wife team's first London presentation in three seasons were Lizzie's mum Jerry Hall, and Sex And The City stylist Patricia Field.

Though basic black and retro styles seem to be the trends dominating the season's styles, one standout item seems to be the anti-war T-shirt. British street couture queen Katharine Hamnett is famed for her slogan-bearing wares, and her Tuesday show did not disappoint.

Having produced anti-nuclear shirts in the Eighties and a tee reading "Say No To Euro" in the Nineties, the London-based designer splashed "Stop War Blair Out" and "Stop War E-mail Your MP" across T-shirts worn by her models.

02-19-03 10:35 PM
LadyJane Great read, Moy!

Thanks for finding this. Lizzie seems like a lovely young lady. Let's hope she doesn't get swept up in the "industry" and continues to enjoy her youth!!

LadyJ.
02-19-03 11:00 PM
Martha I second that one LadyJ.....she's a gorgeous young girl.
02-20-03 06:26 AM
riffhard64 I may not go down in history like Mick but i will go down on his daughter any day of the week....hehehe
02-20-03 12:37 PM
moy thanks ladyjane and martha, however i don't think liz has a normal life, but anyway here's more

not lizzie but funny

Elizabeth Jagger was the model unlucky enough to be caught in the demo. In a cropped black fur jacket, she barely looked fazed and merely stood still until security had cleared the catwalk. Her composure drew cheers.

[Edited by moy]
02-21-03 11:34 AM
moy

02-21-03 11:36 AM
LadyJane She's got her Daddy's lips!!

Wow she looks so much older with all the makeup!!

Thanks, Moy!! I'm sure the guys will appreciate these!!

LadyJ.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST