ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ticketnet.fr question Return to archive
02-19-03 08:35 AM
ituim I bought tickets through ticketnet.fr when they went on sale but I haven't gotten yet from them. Can anybody in tell me if it's normal and how long it should take?
Thanks a lot.
02-19-03 11:23 AM
JaGgEr Hello
I also hope this is normal because I have the same problem...
So you're not alone

Greetingzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
02-19-03 01:52 PM
antoine I received my Bercy ticket at the end of January, i.e. about six months after ordering ; I think they're really busy, but if want to know more, there's an e-mail address on their site (I forgot it), and they answer fast (I was worried too about my ticket, so I tried it !). Be patient !
02-19-03 01:53 PM
antoine Oh, I've got the addy :
[email protected]
02-19-03 02:21 PM
Hooked I bought tix for the Bercy show on 7/7 during the RS.com presale thru ticketnet.fr. I haven't received them yet either. In fact, I never got an email confirmation, although the charge for tickets showed up my credit card bill and i did get a confirmation number when i did the order.

However, I did email them last week with my confrimation number and they got back to me and said i should get them in about a month. So i guess they are just taking a while, although it appeared some people on Doug's board have received them already.
02-19-03 03:31 PM
Charliegirl I was wondering where my tickets were too. I was getting kind of worried, it's good to know at least some of you have gotten your tickets so far
02-19-03 06:00 PM
egon i need of tickets for the french tour?

still loads for marseille...

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST