ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: AC/DC jam with Stones? ==> Pix provided by Exile inside! Return to archive
02-18-03 11:03 AM
elmolewis69 Is it true they did rock me baby just last night?
want the tape, PLEEEEEEEAAASE
02-18-03 01:56 PM
Stonesdoug Angus and Malcolm joined the Stones for Rock Me Baby

02-18-03 02:01 PM
Boomhauer Awesome!
02-18-03 02:13 PM
verybadkat [I have always wantedto see ACDC WITH THE STONES!

please reply to me if you have photos/video/cdr's of this performance to:

[email protected]
replies are confidential! Thanks
02-18-03 02:26 PM
rogerriffin me too, I`m fan of the two greatest bands in the world.

post the photos or audio of ROCK ME BABY with AC/DC. please
02-18-03 02:53 PM
J.J.Flash Yeah guys! I�m a big fan of AC/DC too! Please post the PICTURES here, and if it�s possible, any source (FTP) of track or the full bootleg.
Thanks in advance! Rock me baby, rock me all night long......!
02-18-03 02:54 PM
Hooked Wow, it looks like Angus cut his hair!! Looks like he succumbed to his age. It's also funny to see him without his knickers on.
02-18-03 03:35 PM
100 Years Ago what's with the caesar cut Angus? the grey-haired Mr. Young looks like the old man of the group on stage...how cool though, two of the greatest rhythm guitars in rock history jammin' together on stage...can't wait to hear the results
02-18-03 11:29 PM
exile I was there on the dance floor last night and i can tell you it was amazing

i got the shock of my life to see Angus from ACDC get up and play with Mick and keith

was out of this world

i have some pictures of it but am away from my computer will send to Voodoo maybe he can post

02-18-03 11:48 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
02-19-03 12:13 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl More pix, now sent by Exile via his sister Kate

Rock me baby with AC/DC

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
02-19-03 01:04 AM
Yyteri Beach This is marvelous!

Two great bands on stage at the same time.

And also, the best rhythm guitarists on stage at the same time: Keith Richards and Malcolm Young. I raise my hat for them!

"But it's all right, it's all right. Infact it's a gas.
It's all right, it's all right, I'm JUMPIN' HELLS BELLS, it's a gas gas gas...."
02-19-03 02:06 AM
Madafaka Cool pix!
02-19-03 09:21 AM
Mr T wonder if this show will be on DVD - I'm still holding out hope for triple disc...
02-19-03 09:32 AM
Phog Thanks for the nice pictures. Jesus, Keith towers over

Angus. Great to have been at this show.
02-19-03 12:25 PM
~AzQb
Wow...Angus sans his cap kneesocks and short pants...all shorn and shit...

...Thanks for the pictures...and theSmiles ; )

~
02-19-03 12:57 PM
Martha Great photos!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone!
02-20-03 06:35 AM
corgi37 I did read in the weekend Melbourne papers that there is a whisper the Enmore show was to be recorded for dvd/cd. I too hope its part of a 3 dvd set from this tour. Theatre, arena, stadium. As weird as it sounds, i still dont know what the stadium stage looks light when all the bells and whistles are going off.
02-20-03 11:58 AM
magicwoman cool i want that to see that acdc with the stones 2 great bands togheter
02-20-03 01:44 PM
sirmoonie Another AC/DC vid is up on the official site - interview with Angus and Malcolm about the Stones playing in their backyard.

My Aussie is kinda rusty but I believe the Young's said that their first show was the Stones! Mummy took the when Angus was 8 and Malcolm was 10. I think they also said this was first time they had meet up with the lads.

Extra footage of Angus soloing on Rock Me. Check it out! Too cool.
02-20-03 01:50 PM
Moonisup what's their site

when I'll do: www.acdc.com it's well haha no ACDC hahaha!
[Edited by Moonisup]
02-20-03 02:02 PM
sirmoonie No I mean Stones official site. Sorry for confusion. I am very, very high.
02-20-03 02:17 PM
Moonisup haha thx, I'll check it out!

and keep on being high!! cheers
[Edited by Moonisup]

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST