ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Buenos Aires - February 22, 2006
Alex (Chile), Voodoo (México), Cucho (Perú), Bjornulf (Norway) and Marcelo (Argentina)
http://rocksoff.org/foro
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rio : jamming with U2 ? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
February 17th, 2006 04:02 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

sadly, many of the music clubs in chicago are so small that we barely fit our equipment on stage (OUr Keith brings with him 6-8 guitars)

Is the second guitarist more of a Taylor or Wood type lead player.
February 17th, 2006 04:04 PM
Egbert
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Would the places you play at let you have the inflateable penis for Starfucker?
[Edited by Break The Spell]

You don't need an inflatable penis when you got a big guy dressed in a cape.
February 17th, 2006 04:07 PM
Dan
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

I saw a Stones tribute band (Sticky Fingers I think) where the second guitarist had Mick Taylor's hair on Ron Wood's head.
February 17th, 2006 04:12 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Dan wrote:

I saw a Stones tribute band (Sticky Fingers I think) where the second guitarist had Mick Taylor's hair on Ron Wood's head.

With all that in mind, it was Brian Jones he sounded most like I'm sure.
February 17th, 2006 04:13 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Egbert wrote:

You don't need an inflatable penis when you got a big guy dressed in a cape.

LOL & ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post of the Day Egbert!!!
February 17th, 2006 04:24 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

In my old band he was more of a Ronnie Wood style, but was learning more of Little MIcks style, but i would say he was 80% Ronnie, 10% Brian and 10% Taylor
February 17th, 2006 04:39 PM
Saint Sway Puggy,

have you been able to find an Edge-like guitarist yet for your latest cover band "The Vertigo Pugs"??
February 17th, 2006 05:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Puggy,

have you been able to find an Edge-like guitarist yet for your latest cover band "The Vertigo Pugs"??

I would rather cover myself in unleaded gasoline and lighter fluid and hand you the matches then to even entertain such a concept. (see Soprano dream sequence in season 3).
February 17th, 2006 07:46 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I would rather cover myself in unleaded gasoline and lighter fluid and hand you the matches then to even entertain such a concept. (see Soprano dream sequence in season 3).

I love the Sopranos - - you are back in the will!

Welcome home big fella...
February 19th, 2006 02:11 PM
Gazza a lot of U2 obsessives got their panties in a twist over nothing, it seems!

few things as bad as angst over nothing!
February 19th, 2006 02:43 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
a lot of U2 obsessives got their panties in a twist over nothing, it seems!

few things as bad as angst over nothing!

please use my desire to cover myself in gasoline and light myself on fire in several previous posts as a reminder of how much I hate U2 and U2 tribute bands. The 512K worldwide stones fans will probably see at least 44,201 converted to U2 fans by the end of the fiscal year.

Sadly, even with a great performance seen 'round the world last night, many are enraged at the setlist, stage design, Chuck Leavell, and feel that the stones owe them everything and should only play the songs that these spastic individuals want to hear as well as clearing all aspects of the tours/recording process with them, ultimately eliminating the need for Young Jake Cohl (whom Mick treats as if he was his own son!)
February 19th, 2006 02:44 PM
MrPleasant An actual BONO QUOTE:

"If I talk too much, just tell me"

Whatever, dude. I don't give a fuck. I don't even care if I don't finish this p
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)