ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Buenos Aires - February 22, 2006
Alex (Chile), Voodoo (México), Cucho (Perú), Bjornulf (Norway) and Marcelo (Argentina)
http://rocksoff.org/foro
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HEEELP!! ....translation needed. Return to archive
February 16th, 2006 06:03 PM
mickmask Ok..here's the deal... I finally found a live cam site for the Copacabana beach...but I don't read Spanish and could really use a hand here in determining if I have an updated site and if I need to register/join to get the live cam.

After clicking the link..if you scroll down to the other frame and click 'galleria' you get the 4 available shots..but I'm not sure where I go from there.

Anyone?

MM.

http://www2.uol.com.br/aliwebcam/alicams/rio1/
February 16th, 2006 06:33 PM
Soldatti The camera is not available yet.
February 16th, 2006 10:15 PM
mickmask Well...that figures!!
I shall continue my quest.

Thanks anyway Soldatti.

MM.
[Edited by mickmask]
February 17th, 2006 05:04 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
mickmask wrote:
but I don't read Spanish and could really use a hand here in determining if I have an updated site and if I need to register/join to get the live cam.

once again back to school for the spanish language in Brazil LOL
February 17th, 2006 07:55 AM
mickmask Y' know.. I would have loved to learn it..but it's not a big option up here in the great white north!

Love the music though...warms u up..he he.

MM.
February 17th, 2006 08:08 AM
gustavobala SPANISH????????????????????????????

GOD´S IN HELL.....

IF NEED HELP WITH ***PORTUGUESE*** I CAN HELP YOU, BUT SPANISH YOU NEED HELPS IN MEXICO, ARGENTINA, BOLIVIA, PERU, COLOMBIA, VENEZUELA, ECUADOR, CHILE......
February 17th, 2006 08:17 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
mickmask wrote:
Y' know.. I would have loved to learn it..but it's not a big option up here in the great white north!

Love the music though...warms u up..he he.

MM.

me too! it s a great singing language!!
where are you from?
it sounds mysterious " great white north"
February 17th, 2006 04:46 PM
mickmask
quote:
gustavobala wrote:
SPANISH????????????????????????????

GOD´S IN HELL.....

IF NEED HELP WITH ***PORTUGUESE*** I CAN HELP YOU, BUT SPANISH YOU NEED HELPS IN MEXICO, ARGENTINA, BOLIVIA, PERU, COLOMBIA, VENEZUELA, ECUADOR, CHILE......

OOOOPS! Well...no wonder the translator didn't work! LOL
[Edited by mickmask]
February 17th, 2006 04:55 PM
mickmask
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

me too! it s a great singing language!!
where are you from?
it sounds mysterious " great white north"

The ends of the earth...

..ok..ONTARIO. (same thing).
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)