ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Buenos Aires - February 22, 2006
Alex (Chile), Voodoo (México), Cucho (Perú), Bjornulf (Norway) and Marcelo (Argentina)
http://rocksoff.org/foro
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Where's the Cheney Thread??? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
February 16th, 2006 01:05 AM
Brainbell Jangler I really wanted to read Riffy's response to my outing of his whopper about the Republicans being responsible for the Civil Rights Act and the MLK holiday. What happened to the thread?
February 16th, 2006 01:11 AM
glencar I'd guess it was taken out by the Dept. of Homeland Security. Perhaps you were getting a little obnoxious?
February 16th, 2006 01:38 AM
Brainbell Jangler Nuthin' obnoxious about a couple of historical facts (Goldwater opposition to Civil Rights Act begins the transformation of racist Southern Democrats into reliable Republicans, Dubya and Rove play on racism to beat McCain in 2000 S. Carolina primary, etc.). As our friend voodoopug observed in a different context, I prefer to bolster my arguments with provable facts rather than festooning them with flames.
February 16th, 2006 06:40 AM
corgi37 Neocons love censorship.
February 16th, 2006 06:42 AM
speedfreakjive Go to a politics board if you wanna discuss politics!
February 16th, 2006 06:51 AM
Break The Spell Some little jerk in the FBI's been keepin' papers on us 6 feet high...
February 16th, 2006 06:54 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
Go to a politics board if you wanna discuss politics!

yeah, gee...we know the Stones do not discuss politics

OK now

February 16th, 2006 06:56 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

yeah, gee...we know the Stones do not discuss politics

OK now

Maybe they don't, Jagger said "Sweet Neocon" wasn't about Bush afterall. :}
February 16th, 2006 07:12 AM
corgi37 speedfreakjive -
February 16th, 2006 10:31 AM
Maxlugar Tee hee!

Tee DOUBLE Hee, actually!!!!
February 16th, 2006 10:35 AM
Gazza I'm not aware of it being removed. Maybe whoever started it, deleted his initial post, which then would automatically delete the entire thread
February 16th, 2006 10:38 AM
Joey " What happened to the thread? "

It was " Spiro Agnewed '73 " !!!!

W- W- W- What ?!?! ..... Oh , sure ! :

|
|
V

February 16th, 2006 11:03 AM
glencar LOL TIME never ran that sort of cover in early to mid-1998 did they? Nope, no bias in our media; none at all. Maxy's cartoon says it all.
February 16th, 2006 11:06 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL TIME never ran that sort of cover in early to mid-1998 did they? Nope, no bias in our media; none at all. Maxy's cartoon says it all.

If that old coot in the hospital dies this weekend it is all over buddy ........

............... YES !!!!!

" Spiro Agnew me Ronnie ! "

J. " Jerry " Ford !

[ ss ]
[Edited by Joey]
February 16th, 2006 11:08 AM
glencar If Jerry Ford dies, the 70's will finally be over.
[Edited by glencar]
February 16th, 2006 11:10 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
If Jerry Ford dies, the 70's will finally be over.
[Edited by glencar]

I loved the 70's !!!!!

Kins !
February 16th, 2006 11:11 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL TIME never ran that sort of cover in early to mid-1998 did they? Nope, no bias in our media; none at all.

Yeah right Blue. Look how they wanted to portray the worst president (and most despicable ex-president) in U.S. history. Test of wills? LOL!!!!! Guess we know who failed THAT test!

February 16th, 2006 11:12 AM
glencar Those were horrid times, Maxy. It's one thing when that a-hole builds a house but keep him out of int'l nuclear negotiations please!
February 16th, 2006 11:15 AM
Joey " Yeah right Blue. Look how they wanted to portray the worst president (and most despicable ex-president) in U.S. history. Test of wills? LOL!!!!! Guess we know who failed THAT test! "

You raise an interesting point Grandpa ......

... Jimmy Carter was a terrible leader who only became President because of Tricky !

*** { SIGH } ***

February 16th, 2006 11:19 AM
glencar When Carter won, no Republicans started whining about vote fraud & all the rest of that stuff. Maybe we should have! He was ahnds down the single WORST POTUS of my lifetime.
February 16th, 2006 11:21 AM
Maxlugar [quote]glencar wrote:
When Carter won, no Republicans started whining about vote fraud & all the rest of that stuff. Maybe we should have! He was ahnds down the single WORST POTUS of my lifetime.

Yeah and can be blamed for our current situation regarding muslims.

Hey Blue, check out the great Ann Coulter today:

From www.AnnCoulter.com

The amazing part of the great Danish cartoon caper isn't that Muslims immediately engage in acts of mob violence when things don't go their way. That is de rigueur for the Religion of Peace. Their immediate response to all bad news is mass violence. That's a "dog bites man" story and belongs on page B-34, next to the grade school hot-lunch menu and the birth notices.
After an Egyptian ferry capsized recently, killing hundreds of passengers, a whole braying mob of passengers' relatives staged an organized attack on the company, throwing furniture out the window and burning the building to the ground. Witnesses say it was the most violent ocean liner-related incident since Carnival Cruise Lines fired Kathie Lee Gifford.

The "offense to Islam" ruse is merely an excuse for Muslims to revert to their default mode: rioting and setting things on fire. These people have a serious anger management problem.

So it's not exactly a scoop that Muslims are engaging in violence. A front-page story would be "Offended Muslims Remain Calm."

What is stunning about this spectacle is that their violence is working. With a few exceptions, the media won't show the cartoons that incited mass violence around the globe (cartoons available at www.anncoulter.com). And yet, week after week, American patriots endure "The Boondocks" without complaint. Where's the justice here?

Perhaps we could put aside our national, ongoing, post-9/11 Muslim butt-kissing contest and get on with the business at hand: Bombing Syria back to the stone age and then permanently disarming Iran.

The mass violence by Muslims over some cartoons reminds us why we have to worry when countries like Iran start talking about having nukes. Iran is led by a lunatic who makes a big point of denying the Holocaust. Indeed, in response to the Muhammad cartoons, one Iranian newspaper is soliciting cartoons about the Holocaust. (So far the only submissions have come from Ted Rall, Garry Trudeau, and the New York Times.)

Iran is certainly implying that it has nukes. Maybe they do, maybe they don't, but you can't take chances with berserk psychotics. What if they start having one of these bipolar episodes with a nuclear bomb?

If you don't want to get shot by the police, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, then don't point a toy gun at them. Or, as I believe our motto should be after 9/11: Jihad monkey talks tough; jihad monkey takes the consequences. Sorry, I realize that's offensive. How about "camel jockey"? What? Now what'd I say? Boy, you tent merchants sure are touchy. Grow up, would you?

In addition, I believe we are legally required to be bombing Syria right now. And unlike the Quran's alleged prohibition on depictions of Muhammad, I've got documentation to back that up!

Muslims in Syria torched the Danish Embassy a few weeks ago, burning it to the ground. According to everyone, the Syrian government was behind the attack – the prime minister of Denmark, Condoleezza Rice and White House spokesman Scott McClellan. I think even the gals on "The View" have acknowledged that Damascus was behind this one.

McClellan said: "We will hold Syria responsible for such violent demonstrations since they do not take place in that country without government knowledge and support."

We are signatories to a treaty that requires us to do more than "hold Syria responsible" for this attack. Syria has staged a state-sponsored attack on our NATO partner on Danish soil, the Danish Embassy. According to the terms of the NATO treaty, the United States and most of Europe have an obligation to go to war with Syria.

Or is NATO – like the conventions of civilized behavior, personal hygiene and grooming – inapplicable when Muslims are involved? Liberals complain about "unilateral action," but under the terms of a treaty created by Dean Acheson and the Democrats, France, Germany, Spain, and Greece are all obliged to go to war with us against Syria. Why, it's almost like a coalition! OK, Mr. Commie: Saddle up!

February 16th, 2006 11:23 AM
glencar She's brilliant. All the Dems can ever say about her is that she's a tranny. They've gotten weak & vapid even in their insults.
February 16th, 2006 11:24 AM
Joey " Nope, no bias in our media; none at all. Maxy's cartoon says it all."

February 16th, 2006 11:25 AM
glencar I dunno who that cat is but it looks like he served his country & deserves our respect.
February 16th, 2006 11:28 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

You raise an interesting point Grandpa ......

Actually, some day I will indeed be a grandpa to real live children.

Will you teach your cats to call you that?

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!
February 16th, 2006 11:31 AM
glencar Oh, smack!
February 16th, 2006 11:47 AM
Joey " Will you teach your cats to call you that? "

February 16th, 2006 12:32 PM
Maxlugar [quote]glencar wrote:
Oh, smack!

Once again he has attacked me first. I'm not one to make fun of a persons chosen lifestyle, but we all know this is not a choice for him. It's the lack of women that would willingly pollute their wombs with his dirty spunk that keeps him in his childlike, perma-bachelor state.

I'm sure the board is tired of all this and I'm sorry they have to see it. Let’s play a game and see which of us attacks the other first. He has a very strange thing for me. From the time he started posting he saved my posts and regurgitated them later, basically modeled himself after me and during sparing, when backed into a corner with no more verbal ammo he posted personal info about me. In spite of that I had reached out to him numerous times.

Whatever. I can easily ignore him. Let's see if he can do the same. They'll be no trouble then.

February 16th, 2006 01:37 PM
Joey " It's the lack of women that would willingly pollute their wombs with his dirty spunk that keeps him in his childlike, perma-bachelor state."

February 17th, 2006 12:36 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
Go to a politics board if you wanna discuss politics!

I put together a little Stones mix tape for you, speedy:

Street Fighting Man
Salt of the Earth
Sweet Black Angel
Fingerprint File
Luxury
Indian Girl
Undercover of the Night
It Must Be Hell
Back to Zero
Rock and a Hard Place
Blinded by Rainbows
Dangerous Beauty
Sweet Neo Con

Happy listening!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)