ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Three of a perfect four by Stoned in Australia
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: mick on today show Return to archive
02-18-03 06:19 AM
corgi37 Keith was on the Today show this morning. Yes, u.s. friends, we cant think of original names for our shows. Gormless Richard Wilkins, the dyed blonde faggot asshole who was doing MY Anne-Marie Cooksley, interviewed Keith. Mick was supposed to be on, but he is sick. Keith said he has a virus, which all the band have had, and Mick was the last to catch it. Keith was simply brilliant. A week holidaying here in Oz has done him wonders. He's tanned, lean, mean, and (I could be imagining this) but seemed sober. Or, at least, seemed to drop the "wino" bit. He even chastized Wilkins for getting morbid about drugs, deaths etc. Keith was right on top of his game with the quotes. When asked about his seemingly being indestructible, he replied: "yeah, me and the cockroaches...and watch out cockroaches". Another annoying thing was that i of course taped it, but as wifey woke me up to tell me it was on, and i bolted out into the lounge to set the vcr, i was nude. Well, step daughter was up. I covered up, set the machine rolling, and went to put some boxers on. She took this as a hint that i didnt want to watch it and promptly put the channel back over to a 11 year old Simpsons episode that was on Foxtel. As i dont own a gun, she was spared, but for a while, i was livid. But hey, its only rock and roll. Tomorrow is supposed to be Jagger. I gotta say the mood around the traps has certainly picked up since the pres conference. Most of you euros and yanks are probably used to this, but as this is only the 2nd tour since 1973 (last was 95) its a big deal over here. I love this build up. Radio plays more songs. Band members appear in gossip colums, tv interviews, and of course, due to the net, i expect very soon to see some posts on the enmore show. Its good to be alive! And, to top it all off, i have a new keyboard. I had to get a new one since i spilt coffee on the old one last night, in a terrible accident. I couldnt blame the kids as they were asleep. So, i couldnt pinch their pocket money and i had to pay for a new one. Pretty flash it is too!
02-18-03 06:24 AM
glencar Man, you tell a great story! Laughing throughout. I wonder if Mick improved enough in time for the show.
02-18-03 06:05 PM
corgi37 Mick will now be on either tomorrow or Friday. Richard "I fucked Anne-Marie Cooksley even though I am a Kiwi jerk" Wilkins had the nerve to say he is all "Jaggered out". The prick still wore his armband though. Evidently, Maryanne Faithfull was at the Enmore too! How sweet.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST