ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Three of a perfect four by Stoned in Australia
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Let's Spend The Night Together Return to archive
02-18-03 05:16 AM
glencar As I was talking with my sister about past snowstorms, she reminded me of one back in February of 1983. It was during that storm that I somehow made it to the movie theater to see the opening night of "LSTNT". I had been looking forward to it for months & it didn't let me down. I still have it on video but I guess it hasn't been officially released on DVD yet.
02-18-03 11:21 AM
voodoopug i actually seen it on dvd at a suncoast video this weekend. there is plenty of them on ebay as well
02-18-03 11:56 AM
lonecrapshooter I bought the Brazilian release of LSTNT on EBAY for $24 and and am very SATISFIED!
02-18-03 12:16 PM
Monkey Woman I saw the Brazilian DVD too. It's very good, IMNSHO. No extras, just the film itself, but good sound and image. It's frequently offered on eBay for about $20 US. BTW, the one I have is a zone free DVD so it plays on any DVD player in the world.
02-18-03 12:28 PM
mikecooper It was listed on Circuit Citys web page on December 12th for something around 45.00. As for as I know it never came out.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST