ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Three of a perfect four by Stoned in Australia
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Some pix from down under Return to archive
02-18-03 12:33 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

February 17, 2003 Rolling Stones fans pic up their tickets and arm bands at Ticketek in Elisabeth Strret, Sydney. Left to right Mick Rattery, Rip McHugh, Eva Frengstad, Mark McHugh, Kate McHugh and Allan Steven. Pic Nathan Edwards Concert / Rolling Stones / 40 Licks Tour / NSW / Ticketek

FEBRUARY 11, 2003 : Guitarist Keith Richards (L) arriving with band the Rolling Stones at Sydney International Airport, 11/02/03, for Australian tour. Pic Glenn Campbell. Stones/Band

DECEMBER 5, 2002 : Interior of Enmore Theatre 05/12/02, venue for 2003 Rolling Stones concert. Pic Gregg Porteous. NSW / Building / Interior

Sorry for the watermark but I'm not willing to pay to download now

02-18-03 01:02 AM
gypsymofo60 Any of you Melbournians realise that the Enmore is about the same size/capacity as The Palais in St. Kilda? Why couldn't Melbourne do an Enmore style gig I wonder?
02-18-03 06:27 AM
corgi37 Right on Gypsy, i thought the same thing. Considering they have played their before, i thought they would have thought it a riot. I saw Chris Issak there last year, and to see the Stones there would have been amazing. Actress Rachel Griffiths from "6 feet under" got married there a couple of months ago. But, really, how many of these small gigs have they done? 6? I was expecting much more, but shit, who's complaining. Roll on Thursday week!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST