ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Three of a perfect four by Stoned in Australia
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: soundboards from 40 licks tour Return to archive
02-17-03 10:28 PM
rocker How many soundboard recording are there thus far on this tour? I am only aware of two (1)Opening gig in Canada (club show) and (2) hbo msg show. are there any others?

I need a copy of the canada club show. I dont have much to trade but I do have the 71 leeds show and the 78 Passaic Nj show to trade. both are soundboards. i also have the marquee club show from 71 but its a horrible recording so you probably wouldnt want that. i also have a boot of some the 78 tour rehearsals as well.
02-17-03 10:35 PM
Nellcote Hey Rocker;

It's easy to do yourself. Get yourself a high speed Internet connection, read any of the Stones related boards. You will find the music, or as some group once said,

"Can ya hear the music? Ahh!"
"Oh yes I hear the music!"

02-17-03 10:47 PM
rocker i got access to it. where do i go?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST