ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Three of a perfect four by Stoned in Australia
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ENMORE Return to archive
02-17-03 07:01 PM
exile Hey there
my last post before Enmore Concert tonight
got my armband and ticket
extremely exciyed

anyone going tonight have a great concert will see you there

long live the stones
02-17-03 07:05 PM
throbby Hey Exile, enjoy every moment of it. Soak it up like a sponge!

Life is good!
02-17-03 07:07 PM
Gazza TAPE THE FUCKER AND "TREE" IT!!

Lets get a 16-CD tree of all 8 of the Oz dates

Have a great time, everyone!
02-17-03 08:27 PM
Martha
quote:
Gazza wrote:
TAPE THE FUCKER AND "TREE" IT!!

Lets get a 16-CD tree of all 8 of the Oz dates

Have a great time, everyone!

Hail Hail!

I second that emotion!!!

16 CD tree-me Ronnie!

Can't wait to see the set-list!

Have an unforgettable evening all you lucky Stonesicated kinfolk from down under!

If you can't rock me......
02-17-03 10:07 PM
fmk438j Just popped into an internet cafe just over from enmore. Perfect way to kill some time. Left home at 7:30am, arrived at the door at 910am. There were 4 ahead of us, 2 of which we knew. So been hanging around all that time (it's 2pm right now).

They apparently did a 3 hour "soundcheck" last night, but I guess if it were for this long then it must have been half a rehearsal also. Mick did not attend due to a sore throat (thos Sampson security dude let us in on that one), but he was at the Bob Dylan show. Bernard did the vocs. Songs inculded TD jam, She Smiled Sweetly, That's How strong my Love is, Going to a go go, Heart of stone, the worst.

Just met SIA which was cool.
02-17-03 11:24 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
fmk438j wrote:

Just met SIA which was cool.

and i just met fmk and that was cool too
02-18-03 01:33 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Have fun you all at the Enmore and keep us informed!!!
02-18-03 05:38 AM
luxury1 Hey--wake up damn it!! Where is the report? Was that guy shitting us about the songs rehearsed??
02-18-03 05:45 AM
glencar It sounds like a theater show setlist (the sound check, I mean) so I doubt he was faking us out. Still, it'd be nice to see a setlist. I haven't seen one yet. I just watched the press conference at RS.com. It looks like Oz is in for a fun tour.
02-18-03 05:57 AM
Stonesdoug opening song---Midnight Rambler

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST