ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Three of a perfect four by Stoned in Australia
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Most interesting photo on Doug's board Return to archive
02-17-03 10:51 AM
luxury1 OK, who is going to cop that photo on the MIck Gets His Ya-ya's Out thread from Stonesdoug?? The RO girls are gonna love this one. Is it from Vegas?? Maybe LadyJane can illuminate us.
02-17-03 11:16 AM
steel driving hammer Is that it? I want more.
That picture ain't enough for me.

Suck it Andrew...
02-17-03 11:26 AM
LadyJane OMG!!
Lux--We must get that pic for our "superbowl" thread!!

How the hell did I miss that?? It must have occurred on the B stage. One bad thing about sitting up close--you can't see the B stage!!

Maybe it's a good thing I didn't see it! My nasty security guard would have been crushed and I would be in jail!!

LOL

LadyJ.
PS Luxy, check out the "Stones Lick Australia" header. There's a pic of Mick arriving in OZ (thread is "They're here"). Is that the infamous HAT on his pretty head????
02-17-03 11:35 AM
luxury1 Hey LJ--thanks for the tip on the hat pic on Doug's board. It sure looks like my hat, but you never really know....I will just pretend it is anyway.
and THANK YOU SDH--that is the photo I was wanting the girls to see--Look at those arms--I want to be that buff at 60. Or maybe those biceps are straining from the weight of "it."
02-17-03 11:42 AM
LadyJane
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
THANK YOU SDH--that is the photo I was wanting the girls to see--Look at those arms--I want to be that buff at 60. Or maybe those biceps are straining from the weight of "it."

LOL!! Your last remark is priceless!! If only "it" could talk. Imagine the tales "it" could tell!!

LadyJ.

PS I knew that was your hat!! He loves it!! He's taking it with him all over the world!! What an honor, Lux!!!
02-17-03 11:49 AM
throbby I think you ladies would need a little more time than a two day snow in to hear the tales "it" would tell.
02-17-03 04:15 PM
parmeda Holy shit, Steelie!

HOLY SHIT!!!

I can't take it...
02-17-03 04:22 PM
Moonisup good god

he's touching "litte" mick over there haha he's on the jazz!
02-18-03 11:20 AM
Pattie
Parmeda, that�s you and me both girl!!
02-18-03 11:25 AM
parmeda Oh, Pattie...

It sure doesn't take much, huh? LOL
02-18-03 12:15 PM
Pattie
I know, it�s like we�re constantly ovulating or something!!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST