ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Three of a perfect four by Stoned in Australia
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Weird Pictures Return to archive
02-16-03 05:25 PM
stewed & Keefed Fiji Joe
Where do you get those weird pictures from ?
[Edited by stewed & Keefed]
02-16-03 05:37 PM
Fiji Joe "The Big Book of Freaks and People with Extra Genitalia"

You can find it on Amazon.com
02-16-03 05:39 PM
Fiji Joe Seriously, I just pull them off the internet...

Why? You looking to make a CD cover?
02-16-03 05:53 PM
stewed & Keefed EXILE ON MAIN ST OUTTAKES WHAT A GOOD IDEA
02-16-03 06:44 PM
Cant Catch Me But, like lots of things in life there's a catch, and the secret is how do you find the damn things on the Internet?

I try myself, but Fiji, you're uncanny at coming up with totally bizarre but context-appropriate pics.

What, is there a site out there, www.freakypicstopostonrocknrollmessageboardsandimpressthehelloutofpeople.com?

(I once was looking for more info on that Exile LP cover guy with the three balls and did a Google search for the keywords ... "balls, man, mouth," and I'm telling you the hits it returned were not pretty ... so I know it's not easy finding the good stuff.)
02-16-03 07:15 PM
FPM C10 I've complimented Fiji Joe on his use of photos from the film "Freaks", made by the director of Lugosi's "Dracula", Tod Browning, in 1931 or so. It's one of my favorite movies. I believe the master of the manboobs mentioned that, searching for a photo to belittle the C10 with, he quite naturally typed in "freaks" and got these.

Anyway, the keyword is "freaks".
02-16-03 09:25 PM
steel driving hammer I love his pictures.

Been wanting to say that for some time now actually.
02-16-03 09:28 PM
luridchief If you guys like FREAKS, please check out my no-budget opus, TOWNIES:

http://www.lurid.com/townies/index.html

Speaking of FREAKS--when the heck is it ever gonna hit DVD? It's one of my faves, too!
02-16-03 11:43 PM
Cant Catch Me Speaking of cult faves that aren't out on DVD and, well, the word "freak" kind of applies too, I've been waiting for the DVD of "Let's Get Lost." Any of you other frea ..., I mean any of you other fiercely independent souls seen that? I don't think it's even available on VHS anymore.

It was fashion photographer Bruce Weber's atmospheric, B&W, homo-erotically-charged homage to pretty boy jazz trumpeter Chet Baker, done near the end of Chet's life, and man he was a strung out wreck. I think I remember him trying to explain on film what a speedball is, hilarious, but also disturbingly sad. He was such a junkie even his kids said he was a total scumbag.
02-17-03 01:03 AM
gypsy I like Fiji Joe's "Freak" pics and captions too...they always make me laugh.
02-18-03 01:29 AM
FPM C10 Can't Catch Me, I haven't seen Let's Get Lost but would love to. You and I have a lot of interests in common, I can see...the Snakefinger avatar was a tipoff.
02-18-03 01:44 AM
Cant Catch Me Yeah, FPM, the Snakefinger pic is a test ... I just don't know exactly what it tests! Your avatar cracks me up. The first time I saw it I tried to guess the exact year, thought perhaps '72, but saw on the other thread that it was '73. Pretty close! You look exactly like a dude I knew in high school though, same face, exact same hair, same kind of guy that would smoke some reefer, plug in the amps and jam in the backyard.
02-18-03 06:58 AM
egon freaks?

you're welcome to come and look at my family photo album.
02-18-03 05:49 PM
Joey " I've complimented Fiji Joe on his use of photos from the film "Freaks", made by the director of Lugosi's "Dracula", Tod Browning, in 1931 or so. It's one of my favorite movies........"

< ---- Wasn't Larry Hagman in that one ????????

Developing .......................

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST