ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Three of a perfect four by Stoned in Australia
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wow, TheSavageYoungXyzzy's Dad! Return to archive
02-16-03 12:19 PM
Honky Tonk Man What a great view of Keiths Bald Spot you get in that picture!

Id never noticed he had one before!

Alex
02-16-03 12:30 PM
J.J.Flash HTM fella, I don't think so! I still prefer believe that it is from the reflex of lights! What do you think?
02-16-03 12:34 PM
Honky Tonk Man Yes, i suppose you could be right, though i still prefer to beleive its a bald spot!

Its just funny, (that if it were to be a trick of the light) its exactly where a bald spot would be!

Alex
02-16-03 12:52 PM
J.J.Flash I'm confused brother! What do you really mean?
Sometimes I don't like the way I look in a picture. So, maybe on this occasion, Keef was caught by the undesirable effects of light. Some people looks fat using some kind of clothes, you know!
02-16-03 12:54 PM
Mother baby Maybe he doesn't like combs.
02-16-03 01:05 PM
J.J.Flash Good point of view Mother! I like it too! But our friend HTM could be right! Only God knows!
02-16-03 01:09 PM
Moonisup no, it's a bald spot indeed ahhahaahahhaa GREAT

stones are human haha
02-16-03 01:44 PM
throbby Not to many balding 60 year old men I know that can rock the fuckin' house down and still make the ladies moist.
02-16-03 01:52 PM
J.J.Flash DAMN RIGHT!
02-16-03 02:06 PM
Riffhard That ain't no tricks of the lights. Keef's definatly losing some hair up there. When I was at Giants,B stage I saw that spot clear as a bell. Chaz has got a rather obvious bald spot as well. It's funny but I'd swear Keith's doing a little spray painting on his spot. I mean I saw the bald spot close up but it looked as if his makeup girl had done a little black shoe polish job on his scalp!

Riffhard
02-16-03 02:08 PM
LadyJane
quote:
throbby wrote:
Not to many balding 60 year old men I know that can rock the fuckin' house down and still make the ladies moist.

Amen, Throbby! Besides if a bald spot is the only visable damage to his years of drinkin' and druggin', God Bless Him!!

I'd love to get a look the results of his Liver Function lab tests!! I know I sweat mine every year. LOL!!!

LadyJ.
02-16-03 02:45 PM
Mother baby
quote:
throbby wrote:
Not to many balding 60 year old men I know that can rock the fuckin' house down and still make the ladies moist.

Frank Sinatra
Xavier Cugat
Hef
Donald Rumsfeld
Dick Clark
Sean Connery
Bogey if he had lived.
Sir Paul
Uncle Miltie
....and of course....there's a lot more.

Oh can't leave out Clinton...I think he's living out with Hef now at The Playboy mansion.

[Edited by Mother baby]
02-16-03 03:15 PM
Fiji Joe For me, it was always Strom Thurmond...oh, you said ladies
02-16-03 06:50 PM
Cant Catch Me S-- Paul, that pathetic penny-pinching, recognition-grubbing collection of liver spots? Gack!!!
02-16-03 08:21 PM
littleredrooster Young and SavageXXZY
Next time tell your dad a polarizing filter will help that nasty glare!
Great B stage action shot!!
02-16-03 10:04 PM
VirginiaMonkeyMan [quote]LadyJane wrote:

Amen, Throbby! Besides if a bald spot is the only visable damage to his years of drinkin' and druggin', God Bless Him!!

----

Lady Jane, with all due respect, I dont think that's the only VISABLE damage. Have you looked at him recently...or within the last 10 years?

Long Live da Stones!
02-16-03 11:23 PM
parmeda
quote:
throbby wrote:

You said it!

Keith could have a total of 3 hairs on that head and it wouldn't change a damn thing...

02-16-03 11:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the reference header

Fleet Center, Boston, January 12, 2003
By TheSavageYoungXyzzy's Dad
02-16-03 11:57 PM
LadyJane
quote:
VirginiaMonkeyMan wrote:

Lady Jane, with all due respect, I dont think that's the only VISABLE damage. Have you looked at him recently...or within the last 10 years?

Long Live da Stones!

Oh, VMA, I've looked at him recently and yeah he is showing his wear and tear!! Aren't we all? (Forgive me if you belong to the under 25 group.) Perhaps my glasses are just a tad too rose colored, but I still like what I see!!

"Take me to the station, and put me on a train, I got no expectations............................."

LadyJ.
02-17-03 12:06 AM
parmeda You know what? ...and I have to say this.
Let's face it, in most photos, Keith looks 'a little tired'. (God luv ya Keith...I do!) But I have to say that when I was a mere 3 feet away from the man last month, HE LOOKS GREAT! Photos don't do crap for the guy, IMO.

Anyone else notice that?
02-17-03 01:10 AM
gypsy I agree with you, parmeda. Keith looked MUCH better in person (as did the rest of the Stones). Keith is a man who has lived life to the fullest. I love his rugged look...fits him just fine.
Keith is Rock'n'Roll!
02-17-03 04:26 AM
Moonisup the photos are showing they have fun on stage, on most of the photos I see smiles, that is good thing!
02-17-03 06:53 AM
J.J.Flash OHHHHHHHHHH MAN!!!!! What a repercussion have this POST! GREAT!! Take care guys! Keep Rockin!
02-17-03 08:09 AM
Mother baby
quote:
Cant Catch Me wrote:
S-- Paul, that pathetic penny-pinching, recognition-grubbing collection of liver spots? Gack!!!

Just an observation. There was a day when he was THE Poster Boy...the "Cute Beatle" and all that. And judging from his last ticket sales those ladies are STILL out there. I won't indulge in "bashing" because it's too easy to get carried away.
[Edited by Mother baby]

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST