ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Three of a perfect four by Stoned in Australia
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Throbby is the man!!!! Return to archive
02-16-03 12:14 PM
Riffhard Throbby is a true gent! I had mentioned on the board that my friend had broken my copy of BA and throbby not only replaced it with a better version,but two better versions! He also included the jewel cases and artwork!

It's the generosity of folks like throbby and many more on this board that make Rocks Off the best Stones board around!

Thanks again throbby you are fucking tits in my book! Oh,and by the way my ears are still ringing from cranking those disks all night last night!

Riffhard
02-16-03 12:42 PM
Maxlugar I agree.

He gave me the '81 show with Mick Taylor.

The tits indeed.
02-16-03 01:10 PM
Stones Fan, Gar Throbby also helped me out with some boot questions just yesterday. He is part of what makes this a great board. Helpful to the core!! Rock on, Gar!
02-16-03 01:12 PM
J.J.Flash Maxy, I really wanna praise you. I know you that you don't know me, but I always read your posts and everything you write is pretty funny. You're great, and funny!
02-16-03 01:30 PM
throbby Thanks guys, you just made my day!
02-16-03 01:40 PM
J.J.Flash Maxy, I'm talking about the "Tits indeed". You know! Funny!
02-16-03 03:14 PM
Miss U. Don't forget the quality Mix pleasure-pix he delivers to the ladies here.
02-16-03 03:18 PM
LadyJane I think we all agree that Mr. Throbby is one of the greatest guys on the Board!!

LadyJ.

PS. Thank you for your kind words, Brenda!!!!

[Edited by LadyJane]
02-16-03 10:17 PM
Riffhard Yes indeed my Sweet Lady Jane!! He's all that and buttered bagel!!

Riffhard
02-16-03 10:48 PM
Fiji Joe A few other I can throw in this category...

Sir Stonesalot (where the hell is he anyway?), Tumbling Dice and Telecaster...and I'm sure there are others...

I would like to be one of these people, but hey, I got diddly cause I'm just getting started
02-16-03 11:11 PM
parmeda Feej...I luv ya!
You're one of the main reasons I registered here!!!
I lurked for a while and I saw the potential you shine...your wit did me in, and the fact that you were in the middle of a 2 week tiff with someone that made me laugh so hard....yes, I needed more mascara.

Everyone has their own ingredient that they bring here to make it one hell of a nice place to hang out...

[Edited by parmeda]
02-17-03 01:04 AM
Sir Stonesalot Here I am Feej!

Thanks for the kind words....

I had some classes to go to over the past few days...as well as work...

"Columbine: The Lessons Learned, Mass Casualty Incident Command & Control, & Penetrating Trauma Wounds"

Not fun.

Work was bad too. Big snow, lots of wrecks, lots of home invasion burgs...just ugly.

All in all, I'd rather be in Oz....
02-17-03 12:01 PM
Martha I was thinking about you last night SS when I was watching the weather reports around the country. I figured you were out there in full force dealing with some intense shit. The interstates in Cincinnati were unbelievably bad...and still people were out trying to drive forward....at a crawl..one SUV was flipped on it's side windshieldwipers still abeating...that idiot wasn't hurt. I stay the fuck home at times like this.

I too, have been bestowed with tremendous generosity from the people I've been priviliged to meet here and I am developing a great boot collection as a result. Thanks a bahzillion!

I enjoy everyone's imput at RO and learn quite a lot from it...and laugh my ass off pretty much daily. You all truly rock and roll my world.

Can't thank you all enough..just keep doing what ya' do do do to me!

Hugs and kisses,
Martha
02-17-03 01:19 PM
Fiji Joe Thanks Parmeda...Glad to know that...I wonder, do you recall who I was in a tiff with at the time?..there have been so many...
02-17-03 01:30 PM
jb I always liked Throbby...even told him I liked the name...by the way Mr. Throbby, there are a few things your Esq. friend also needs...
02-17-03 01:46 PM
throbby Hey JB, check your PM.
02-17-03 02:20 PM
jb Thanks..check yours....Josh
02-17-03 03:35 PM
Factory Girl Throbby, please PM me also.
02-17-03 04:36 PM
parmeda
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Thanks Parmeda...Glad to know that...I wonder, do you recall who I was in a tiff with at the time?..there have been so many...

The dude's name was 'aimar'...remember him?
LMAO...I sure the hell do!

Haven't seen him since...
02-17-03 05:13 PM
Fiji Joe Yes, I vaguely recall that doofus...Apparently, he was unable to survive the hazing...er uh, swearing in...
02-17-03 06:26 PM
Miss U. Fiji, your footer photo make me wanna puke. Find another--soon.
02-17-03 06:36 PM
glencar Throbby ahsn't sent me nothing but I enjoy the tits out of his posts. I enjoy most everyone here except for some of the anti-Americans.
02-17-03 06:41 PM
Miss U. Is Throbby a chiba dealer? What am I missing?

I think this is a truly international site, Glen.

02-17-03 06:43 PM
glencar Miss U, I realize that this is an international site. I just get a bit torqued when I see anti-American nonsense rear its ugly head from time to time. I think it's a small percentage of our international contingent.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST