ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Three of a perfect four by Stoned in Australia
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: More Phoenix pix by Little Red Rooster and Stoneslib Return to archive
02-15-03 11:19 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Since the Phoenix thread is now in the archives (http://novogate.com/board/968/Archives/02-08-2003/138723-1.html) and is impossible to reply there this is a new thread

All pix by Little Red Rooster

02-16-03 12:52 AM
stoneslib Fortunate timing for a revived thread - today I've been working through some 2nd tier film images off the consumer lab CD. Here are some more Phoenix Keith detail crops from a diff. angle. Pro scans coming later...

H

[Edited by stoneslib]
[Edited by stoneslib]
02-16-03 05:26 AM
luxury1 Wow--these are stunning. I love this vantage point live.
02-16-03 08:41 PM
littleredrooster For me, stage left, it was like being on stage with the band! A visual experience! The sound was not that good from this spot. Photos were very tough with all the light concentrated from the front view, I managed to salvage a few. Everything was backlit and a wimpy flash only lights up your neighbors.
02-16-03 10:27 PM
stoneslib Found one more...

H

P.S. Small world: I think I'm almost captured in the lower right portion of Rooster's 1st pic here.
02-16-03 10:34 PM
glencar Nice pixx, gents! Anyone else think that the street person (aka Blondie Chaplin) looks like he's really struggling with that tambourine?
02-16-03 11:26 PM
parmeda glencar...LMAO, great point on Blondie!

Roostah...always fabulous pics from you, thanks again!
02-16-03 11:41 PM
littleredrooster Stoneslib,
Any pictures a little to the left???
I could be in one of them!!

Thanks, Parmeda!
It's a pleasure to share!

Glencar,
Blondie looks more like Joe Cocker on the tambourine! LOL!
02-16-03 11:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl More pix, now by Little Red Roostah again

The grand finale! JJF

02-17-03 12:00 AM
LadyJane Thanks Roostah!!

The first pic of the finale is just gorgeous! Perfectly timed! I think it's the first I've seen to capture the essence of the JJF encore!!

LadyJ.
02-17-03 12:13 AM
stoneslib Rooster, this is the brightest, least obstructed one I can find of the left extreme. Lotsa security heads in the way. I *do* remember seeing someone over in that area snapping away...

02-17-03 12:49 AM
stoneslib Dos mas...

Man, I've got tour withdrawal bad, with no fix in sight until London.

02-17-03 04:24 AM
Moonisup thank YOU BOTH SO MUCH

these are truly amazing pictures!! Thx for sharing

Rik
02-17-03 12:08 PM
littleredrooster Thanks, Stoneslib,
I'm right behind the illuminated 'suit' just to his right shoulder one row behind.
Hidden in the darkness, thanks for trying!

Roostah
02-17-03 01:52 PM
Martha Roostah..Stoneslib..you just rocked my day with your fabulous photos...LOVE them ..and there is that Mick creature again..looking every bit like the 9th wonder of the world...taunting me to get back into my excerise routine! LOL

I might as well get juiced.......................!
02-17-03 01:57 PM
throbby Stoneslib, Little Red Rooster. These are some real "you are there" shots! I'm getting a buzz looking at them. Thank you for sharing!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST