ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Beacon Theater, NYC - 1st November 2006
© ¿?... Thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick at #23 on U.S charts Return to archive Page: 1 2
14th February 2008 06:49 PM
The jinn, my friend. Wunder where Mikeke stores or throws away the CDs he fudges sold on the books. Wunder how many servers he burned threw down loading to artificially inseminate the market?

[Edited by The jinn, my friend.]
14th February 2008 06:57 PM
Gazza
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
And haven't the Stones about tapped their market?...I mean who doesn't have a Stones CD or vinyl...all that's left is 25 and under and well, quite frankly, most of them are just gonna download their stuff illegally

I keep thinking that too - and then they proceed to put out what we think are insanely pointless releases, like putting out Jump Back and reissuing Rolled Gold - and they end up selling really well.

Fuck knows who the people are out there who are JUST discovering this stuff
14th February 2008 06:59 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I keep thinking that too - and then they proceed to put out what we think are insanely pointless releases, like putting out Jump Back and reissuing Rolled Gold - and they end up selling really well.

Fuck knows who the people are out there who are JUST discovering this stuff

I'm surprised the Stones sell any records anymore...At any given time you can find a torrent file with every official album they made...about 5 gigabytes worth...and there will be more than 60 seeds and 300 leechers
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)