ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Beacon Theater, NYC - 1st November 2006
© ¿?... Thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Daft Punk, Shins, Iggy Pop Pose for Playboy (NSC) Return to archive
12th February 2008 07:58 PM
GotToRollMe Rock the Rabbit
Daft Punk, Shins, Hot Chip, Iggy Pop Pose for Playboy

Photos by Mick Rock

Adding a little rock'n'roll to the usual T'n'A, the previously reported annual Sex and Music issue of Playboy hit newsstands this past weekend boasting totally smokin' pin-ups of a bevy of your music faves: Daft Punk, Hot Chip, Iggy Pop, the Shins (a move still perhaps ill-advised in light of recent events), Duran Duran, and Gogol Bordello.

By totally smokin' we of course mean totally wholesome and fully clothed-- even perennially topless Iggy has his shirt on! How's that for irony?

If principle or circumstance precludes your person from procuring a copy of the new Playboy despite your penchant for the rock, fear not, for Pitchfork has the goods right here. Additional scandalously SFW photos of the aforementioned-- culled directly from the pages of Playboy -- await.

And that ain't the half of it. Like last year, Playboy once again invited these musical types to design special t-shirts incorporating that iconic rabbit insignia for the Rock the Rabbit campaign. The limited-run shirts will go up for sale at Bloomingdale's locations and RockTheBunny.com soon, while the original designs will be auctioned off to benefit Rock the Vote.

Check out tee design selections from most of the above plus T.I., Tokyo Police Club, the Pipettes, Working for a Nuclear Free City, and New Young Pony Club here:

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/news/48614-daft-punk-shins-hot-chip-iggy-pop-pose-for-iplayboyi

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here's Iggy's offering - the best of the lot, but I may be partial.

12th February 2008 08:24 PM
TampabayStone Photobucket
12th February 2008 08:29 PM
mojoman
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
Photobucket

why they didnt his gf to pose?

WHY?
WHY?
WHY?
WHY?
12th February 2008 08:29 PM
GotToRollMe LOL...that pic always makes me think of Popeye.
12th February 2008 08:33 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
LOL...that pic always makes me think of Popeye.

Reminds me of Scottie Pippen with those long arms.
12th February 2008 08:44 PM
GotToRollMe It's hard to upstage a 6-foot-tall amazonian beauty with a body to kill for, but Iggy manages to do it. That's my boy!
12th February 2008 08:52 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
It's hard to upstage a 6-foot-tall amazonian beauty with a body to kill for, but Iggy manages to do it. That's my boy!

Yeah, that is somethin'. Must be the white pants.
13th February 2008 03:42 PM
Factory Girl Its Iggy's search and destroy spirit!

He'll fuck-stage anyone and everyone, especially B.O.

13th February 2008 04:00 PM
gypsy I'd like to have sex with Iggy.
13th February 2008 05:10 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I'd like to have sex with Iggy.

I'd like to romp with Caleb Followill, lead singer of KOL. Others who are romp-worthy--

1. Benicio Del Toro

2. Michael Phillip

3. Julian Casablancas

4. Johnny Depp

5. Sean Penn

6. Iggy Pop

7. Joe Perry!!!

8. Ronnie Wood

[Edited by Factory Girl]
[Edited by Factory Girl]

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)