ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Beacon Theater, NYC - 1st November 2006
© ¿?... Thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Let's Get This Party Started Return to archive
10th February 2008 02:46 PM
Ten Thousand Motels You're having friends over or something. Or a BBQ. Or a wedding reception for your best freind. It's friday night or Saturday morning....anyway you don't want to disappoint your guests. So you start blasting music. Your favorite three songs to get a party started.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
10th February 2008 02:51 PM
gimmekeef Rocks Off
Fortunate Son
No Particular Place To Go
10th February 2008 03:07 PM
Ten Thousand Motels The strippers always seem to set the mood for a good party. It's a mistake to bring the strippers on last at a decent party. My theory is that the strippers should come on first. That tends to put the guests in the right frame of mind for a wild night.

10th February 2008 03:34 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Here's a good suggestion I think.

10th February 2008 03:54 PM
TampabayStone
10th February 2008 04:11 PM
Sioux
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Here's a good suggestion I think.

Loved the images to this great Dion song...
10th February 2008 04:23 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sioux wrote:
Loved the images to this great Dion song...

I've run into some pretty good shit on YouTube. The rock n roll songs are bound to attract the best and the brightest amateurs though. Mama didn't raise no fool.
10th February 2008 04:33 PM
Sioux
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

I've run into some pretty good shit on YouTube. The rock n roll songs are bound to attract the best and the brightest amateurs though. Mama didn't raise no fool.

True... All those images of various stages of the space race. Sometimes I forget what a HUGE deal space travel was in the 60's. Another really incredible faction of that incredible decade...so much happened between 1960 and 1969.
10th February 2008 04:48 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sioux wrote:
..so much happened between 1960 and 1969.

10th February 2008 05:05 PM
Bloozehound I'd jam some 2 Live Crew, I find it really sets the mood for good times

10th February 2008 05:21 PM
Some Guy This will set it off-

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)