ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Beacon Theater, NYC - 1st November 2006
© ¿?... Thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Try to Add RocksOff.org to 20Q A.I. Game? Return to archive
10th February 2008 05:00 AM
Highwire Rob ...you know that electronic guessing game? Here's the Web version at the official site: http://www.20q.net/

quote:
Pretend you are a Music-related person, place, or thing and the 20Q artificial intelligence will figure out what or who you are, by asking a few simple questions.

What if we play this 20Q MUSIC Edition answering the questions as if we are (describing) the RocksOff.org Website? If enough of us try it (especially in various languages), perhaps the 20Q Artificial Intelligence will achieve Supreme Enlightenment as to the nature of the Ultimate Rolling Stones fan site!

IMPORTANT: For consistency, when the game can't yet guess correctly and asks for the answer, my suggestion is that we include the formal Web name: rocksoff.org

20Q also suggests providing a reason as to why you believe the new "thing" should be added.

(Yes! I have a lot of time on my hands Pennsylvania's revolving winter weather is dreadful--just saw lightning--snow and high winds forecast for tomorrow! I'm livin' on a friggin' Star Trek planet!)
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
10th February 2008 05:24 AM
Highwire Rob WTF!!!! I don't know about this highfalutin Artificial Intelligence!

10th February 2008 07:23 PM
robpop I had dinner out your way tonight. Atria's out on 22. My sister wanted to go there. If you have the chance to go there don't.
10th February 2008 08:55 PM
Highwire Rob
quote:
robpop wrote:
I had dinner out your way tonight. Atria's out on 22. My sister wanted to go there. If you have the chance to go there don't.

Hey robpop! I know that place. I haven't been there for over a year but did have a good meal for Mum's birthday. Although, it's a bit too pricey for me drink-wise to visit their bar on a regular basis. I believe they originated in Pittsburgh around Mount Lebanon and have a handful of restaurant locations now. Too bad it wasn't enjoyable for you - Were they having a bad night?
10th February 2008 09:05 PM
robpop
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:

Hey robpop! I know that place. I haven't been there for over a year but did have a good meal for Mum's birthday. Although, it's a bit too pricey for me drink-wise to visit their bar on a regular basis. I believe they originated in Pittsburgh around Mount Lebanon and have a handful of restaurant locations now. Too bad it wasn't enjoyable for you - Were they having a bad night?

Yeah, there was a problem in the kitchen. It took forever to get the meals. I thought it was a bit pricey myself.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)