ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Beacon Theater, NYC - 1st November 2006
© ¿?... Thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sticky for Shine A Light Summits? Return to archive
9th February 2008 10:47 AM
gimmekeef Well the reviews have got me ready to Imax the hell out of this movie.April 4th in Atlanta at Mall of Georgia Imax Cinemax...Jumpin Jack..Some Guy.and everyone else within distance..lets get it started!..Tix not available yet but Im gonna start houndin them...Should we have a sticky instead of individual threads?...
9th February 2008 11:37 AM
chevysales is there a list somewhere that shows where the movie is opening?
9th February 2008 12:57 PM
gimmekeef Nothing yet chevy..but with an Imax 10 miles away Im counting on it being shown here..in north Atlanta suburbs...Hope Im right
9th February 2008 01:27 PM
Gazza
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Well the reviews have got me ready to Imax the hell out of this movie.April 4th in Atlanta at Mall of Georgia Imax Cinemax...Jumpin Jack..Some Guy.and everyone else within distance..lets get it started!..Tix not available yet but Im gonna start houndin them...Should we have a sticky instead of individual threads?...

A bit early, but if any of you are organising something nearer the time, we'll do it.
9th February 2008 02:04 PM
gimmekeef My excitement betrays me...but Im partyin the shit outta this one!
9th February 2008 02:49 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle The film website has contact info for group sales - 877.727.4775 or [email protected]

Maybe they'll be able to shine a light on theatre info...
9th February 2008 06:20 PM
glencar The Shiiidddooobbbeeeaaannnsss are organizing a get-together (none dare call THAT a summit!) for the NYC showing. Will this SAL also be in regular theaters?
10th February 2008 09:25 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Nothing yet chevy..but with an Imax 10 miles away Im counting on it being shown here..in north Atlanta suburbs...Hope Im right

Hope you get a showing there...I am about a 10 min bike ride from TWO IMAX theaters...and no word yet...the next 2 closest are about 25 miles and 40 miles...no word there either except a NO from Baltimore.

quote:
glencar wrote:
The Shiiidddooobbbeeeaaannnsss are organizing a get-together (none dare call THAT a summit!) for the NYC showing. Will this SAL also be in regular theaters?

I am part of that group...it was a B'more thing...party train...party van thing...then we found out that Baltimore was a no-go.

I am still hoping for the National Museum of Natural History on the mall...They are showing U23D now...

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)